Has the killcam shut down?

#21baconluver(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 9:18:42 PM
kinggoldfinger posted...
So, you're 8? I either call B.S., or you should come back in 10 years. I really hate playing 18+ games with babies.

Dude, I'm 13, and fyi, i suffer from depression.
---
---
http://lilyharper.org/lily/story/ My little sister passed away a few years ago and this is her site. Message me about the site and how it made you feel.
#22IcyFlamez96Posted 12/29/2012 9:28:56 PM
Wat is going on here
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#23baconluver(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 9:30:43 PM
People are sayin b.s. about me cuz of this sig. Read the rest of the topic while ur lookin at the sig.
---
---
http://lilyharper.org/lily/story/ My little sister passed away a few years ago and this is her site. Message me about the site and how it made you feel.
#24redwingsfan1Posted 12/29/2012 9:33:03 PM
What does a 13 year old have to be depressed about? Especially one with a 360 and Halo 4?

PS, I am sorry for your loss.
#25kinggoldfingerPosted 12/29/2012 9:33:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#26baconluver(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 9:36:08 PM
kinggoldfinger posted...
baconluver posted...
kinggoldfinger posted...
So, you're 8? I either call B.S., or you should come back in 10 years. I really hate playing 18+ games with babies.

---

A few years equates to 3. Your "sister" "died" when you were 5. 5+3 is 8. You recently created your account, so had you created your account 5 years ago, that would be correct. You're full of B.S.

My sister died in 2005, it is almost 2013, i was 5 when she died. So i am thirteen now. Do the math genius.
---
---
#27kinggoldfingerPosted 12/29/2012 9:44:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28baconluver(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 9:48:43 PM
kinggoldfinger posted...
baconluver posted...
kinggoldfinger posted...
baconluver posted...
kinggoldfinger posted...

---

A few years equates to 3. Your "sister" "died" when you were 5. 5+3 is 8. You recently created your account, so had you created your account 5 years ago, that would be correct. You're full of B.S.

My sister died in 2005, it is almost 2013, i was 5 when she died. So i am thirteen now. Do the math genius.
---

I don't believe you, but thanks for the compliment.

... You are a troll with no feelings.
---
---
#29Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/29/2012 10:00:22 PM
baconluver posted...
kinggoldfinger posted...

---

1. If it actually is true that that kid is you then why would you come onto a forum flaunt your dead sister around and engage anyone that said anything about it that wasn't positive. Way to live on in your sisters memory there champ....
2. You keep saying i suffer from depression like its a crutch and excuse to act anyway you want. It's only as bad as you let it be. Actions you do cannot be justified by saying you have depression...
---
Skyrim, Halo 4, ACIII, Dishonored, BOII, FO:NV and ME3 as we all know is just a bunch of crap to fill the gap until FO4.
#30baconluver(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 10:04:51 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
baconluver posted...
kinggoldfinger posted...

---

1. If it actually is true that that kid is you then why would you come onto a forum flaunt your dead sister around and engage anyone that said anything about it that wasn't positive. Way to live on in your sisters memory there champ....
2. You keep saying i suffer from depression like its a crutch and excuse to act anyway you want. It's only as bad as you let it be. Actions you do cannot be justified by saying you have depression...

1.I'm not trying to flaunt her around, tekn1ques started it by saying he hoped that i would jump off a building, so i told him why i wouldn't. 2. I am normally a happy person from the anti- depressence that i take, but if someone insults me, my family, or dead loved ones, i go ape**** on them.
---
---