Campaign vs. Multiplayer

#1nw63Posted 12/30/2012 9:14:02 AM
Do you think Multiplayer or the Campaign is better? - Results (114 votes)
Multiplayer
65.79% (75 votes)
Campaign
34.21% (39 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which do you think is better done, the multiplayer or the campaign mode?
---
I dookied
#2darknessryPosted 12/30/2012 10:01:24 AM
MP hands down. The Prometheans were half done and the story itself was short.
---
Face it, Gamefaqs is riddled with asses.
#3nw63(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 2:54:00 PM
Bump
---
I dookied
#4SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/30/2012 3:07:04 PM
The campaign has zero replay value what-so-ever. If you did a legendary run the first time and got the terminals there is literally no reason to play it again.

They ****ed up every aspect of this game, but at least MP is replayable.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#5BJW1990Posted 12/30/2012 3:12:08 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
The campaign has zero replay value what-so-ever. If you did a legendary run the first time and got the terminals there is literally no reason to play it again.

This is pretty accurate.
#6MoukaryuuPosted 12/30/2012 3:13:10 PM
I personally don't see what the difference is between replaying a campaign and doing the same inane MP crap over and over again. If I have to pick one, it's going to be the story. I don't give a crap about shooting player controlled avatars in the head repeatedly for hours on end just to acquire some silly rank that does nothing for me. At least I can get engrossed in a story, even one as short as that of Halo 4.
---
Joy puking my face off
#7SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/30/2012 3:23:58 PM
Moukaryuu posted...
I personally don't see what the difference is between replaying a campaign and doing the same inane MP crap over and over again. If I have to pick one, it's going to be the story. I don't give a crap about shooting player controlled avatars in the head repeatedly for hours on end just to acquire some silly rank that does nothing for me. At least I can get engrossed in a story, even one as short as that of Halo 4.

Eh, same reason why I rarely read books more than once. The story has to be damn good to go through it again, or another feature (metagame score) to make it playable again. H4 has a crap story.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#8jats605Posted 12/30/2012 3:25:04 PM
My only issue with the campaign was that, if you didn't already know who the Librarian and the Didact were, you would be thinking "wat?" through most of it.
---
I will get in an Abrams and sit on the runway, right in front of the jets. Jets can't go in reverse.
--PunchTheKeys
#9BlueRunway05Posted 12/30/2012 3:26:46 PM
jats605 posted...
My only issue with the campaign was that, if you didn't already know who the Librarian and the Didact were, you would be thinking "wat?" through most of it.

That's why there are terminals.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#10enterthemadroxPosted 12/30/2012 3:27:55 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
The campaign has zero replay value what-so-ever.

This describes most games I've played that don't feature a "play the campaign again to unlock X" type of feature.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong