It's (almost) new years eve!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. It's (almost) new years eve!
3 years ago#1
What is your spartan's resolution for the new year?
3 years ago#2
to continue to avoid flood and regicide
---
gt darren reefnugs
3 years ago#3
To suck a lot less d***.
3 years ago#4
Mine is to learn to drive... pretty sure my spartan still has "STUDENT DRIVER" written on the side of their warthog. Does more flips than Guile countering an air attack.
3 years ago#5
NeeTama posted...
Mine is to learn to drive... pretty sure my spartan still has "STUDENT DRIVER" written on the side of their warthog. Does more flips than Guile countering an air attack.

U should practice by splattering ur teammates LOL that would be classic lmfao
3 years ago#6
To go solo Reach on Legendary, as well as finish then Legendary Co-op Anniversary . Unlike some I don't hate Reach, but I did go through a spell where I kinda drifted from Halo for a bit.

Bandanna + Boom + Grunt Funeral on Anniversary = OH. MY. GOD.
---
I'm the squash for your juice,
I'm pure, I'm concentrate.
3 years ago#7
To stop using the dmr. My spartan has begun to rely on it so now it must stop. Nothin but the AR/BR from now on
3 years ago#8
My Spartan New Years Resolution( aka. Master Chief) is to learn Spartan Style. He's already learning from Spartan Psy.

Hey covenant

Battle, Battle, Battle Rifle

Hey Forerunners

Binary, Binary, Binary Rifle

Covenant speaking sangheli:
yrjf hfv rvfjfk kf jnvjf nj jvkvj v f ffvffv g gb g g gb bggbgbg bbgb b gbgbg gb.kv kfmvlfv
3 years ago#9
To consume 174.7 more grams of brotein a day, and increase my bench by 200.82 pounds.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
3 years ago#10
SunDevil77 posted...
To consume 174.7 more grams of brotein a day, and increase my bench by 200.82 pounds.

I love me some meat
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. It's (almost) new years eve!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived