Is the Light Rifle worth using?

#11iRGushPosted 12/31/2012 8:20:17 AM
The gun has the same killtime as the br out of scope, it also has no recoil and a much tighter spread, it just feels wierd because its orange.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#12gsninjaPosted 12/31/2012 8:49:10 AM
The CC's a bit of a weird weapon, but it's easily one of my favorite guns in this game, since I loved the Needle Rifle in Reach as well. It's not particularly strong, but it has a great RoF and a nice mag size.
---
3DS FC - 5455 9389 5386 | GT: GB2TheKitchen
Ooo make it bounce, baby.
#13JackhammerM60(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 9:06:39 AM
gsninja posted...
The CC's a bit of a weird weapon, but it's easily one of my favorite guns in this game, since I loved the Needle Rifle in Reach as well. It's not particularly strong, but it has a great RoF and a nice mag size.

It was my favorite weapon in Halo 3, and I was excited when I heard it was making a return.
It seems like a nice rifle. It has a solid rate of fire and looks good for close to mid ranges. Its very awkward however... Its seems like I can empty the entire cartridge and the enemy still won't go down. It doesn't feel very accurate and feels weaker at mid ranges, even though thats the distance the damned thing is built for.
---
Visit Arashiboards.net for a friendly and knowledgeable Storm Community!
Official Owlman of the I:GAU and MK9 boards.
#14PufTheMgicDingoPosted 12/31/2012 10:13:15 AM
What? The LR has MORE aim assist because the reticle is bigger. It's obvious if you just use it.
#15ChariloePosted 1/2/2013 2:59:25 AM
Hell yeah. This is my favorite gun in the game. If you use it right, you can get a lot of great kills with this gun from all ranges. It's really versatile, but it's main flaw is its speed and its learning curve. Once you get both of those down, you'll realize it's a fantastic weapon, and you'll be able to take down even DMR users.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328