So I realized why I suck, thanks to kill cams.

#1N1ghtm4reW0lfPosted 12/31/2012 10:05:39 AM
It's because I always try to actually aim at peoples heads, instead of the 2 meter hit box AROUND their head like everybody else.

It seems I never get enough shots off because I try to be overly accurate instead of utilizing the aim assist and it makes my k/d suck balls(0.64).

Anybody else have this problem?
---
Times modded for saying "re****ed" : 2
#2lderivedxPosted 12/31/2012 10:06:52 AM
Yeah I'm generally not stupid enough to believe that the killcams are close to accurate.
---
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful gt:i derive dx
#3tubb311Posted 12/31/2012 10:07:01 AM
If 0.64 is your K/D, than you are doing more than that wrong.
#4X250Posted 12/31/2012 10:07:09 AM
Kill cams are inaccurate. They are not giving an accurate depiction of what your enemy was doing.
#5tranceaddict19Posted 12/31/2012 10:07:09 AM
No and I always go for the head. I love seeing it jerk back on every shot.
---
360 GT- eljuanandonly
#6LethalbuttersPosted 12/31/2012 10:09:54 AM(edited)
I think it's lag because when i see kill cams people don't even look at me and I get killed. Like when I'm alive I see them shooting at me then the killcam is totally different.
---
It won't budge.
#7N1ghtm4reW0lf(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 10:17:01 AM
tubb311 posted...

It's rising every day, it's a combination of trying to make every shot a bull's eye, as well as my hands being shaky(My game room is REALLY cold in December-February), and being really anxious/nervous whenever someone gets closer than 30 meters. Plus, I never really played the online before(I only played CTF in reach, and I was usually the carrier, if I wasn't playing Fire Fight, and I was like 10-11 when I played 3 so I sucked) so I'm used to shooting grunts and Brutes, not intelligent people.

All in all, I'm learning and finding my niche(Camo+Boltshot for the win.), but seeing the kill cams was pissing me off since I always try to hit dead center, but it looks like they can aim a mile away.
---
#8DSquariusPosted 12/31/2012 10:23:32 AM
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
tubb311 posted...

It's rising every day, it's a combination of trying to make every shot a bull's eye, as well as my hands being shaky(My game room is REALLY cold in December-February), and being really anxious/nervous whenever someone gets closer than 30 meters. Plus, I never really played the online before(I only played CTF in reach, and I was usually the carrier, if I wasn't playing Fire Fight, and I was like 10-11 when I played 3 so I sucked) so I'm used to shooting grunts and Brutes, not intelligent people.

All in all, I'm learning and finding my niche(Camo+Boltshot for the win.), but seeing the kill cams was pissing me off since I always try to hit dead center, but it looks like they can aim a mile away.

Buy a heater.

By trying to make every shot a bull's eye do you mean you take to long to shoot?

I'm not going to touch the camo boltshot comment...wow...
---
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#9N1ghtm4reW0lf(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 10:29:54 AM
DSquarius posted...
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
tubb311 posted...

Buy a heater.

By trying to make every shot a bull's eye do you mean you take to long to shoot?

I'm not going to touch the camo boltshot comment...wow...

HAve one, but the room gets to like 42 at night, and the heater takes an hour or two to get the room warm.

Yes, because I always second guess as to whether or not it'll be a head shot, and because of that I only get out about half as many shots as i could.

It's not TOO great a combo, but it works if I can bait someone around a corner, crouch and Camo then boltshot in the back when they run past me. I started doing it after I played a lot of Flood, since that's how i got most of my kills there but we can't spawn with swords or shot guns. It also depends on the map, but usually I'll use the DMR or Lightrifle with the Healing aura, whatever it's called.
---
#10ZeroSkyPosted 12/31/2012 10:51:16 AM
Halo 4's killcams are hilariously laggy. It's common to see bullets come out of a person's gun sideways because they aren't actually looking at you when the replay is supposed to show you getting shot.