So I realized why I suck, thanks to kill cams.

#11jakethenoobPosted 12/31/2012 12:26:19 PM
I refuse to believe people haven't figured out the killcams don't work, like at all. It's so obvious when you die and the killcam shows them not even looking at you that's it's messed up.

Also it's so messed up that 343 didn't even bother putting the end-game killcam in.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#12SomnambulisticPosted 12/31/2012 12:26:47 PM
Well, aiming for the head before the shields are down is generally a bad move, anyway.
---
You wanna live forever?
#13iRGushPosted 12/31/2012 12:29:04 PM
They should just take out the buggy killcams and leave in final kill cam but get it right.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#14enterthemadroxPosted 12/31/2012 4:34:24 PM
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
It's because I always try to actually aim at peoples heads, instead of the 2 meter hit box AROUND their head like everybody else.

It seems I never get enough shots off because I try to be overly accurate instead of utilizing the aim assist and it makes my k/d suck balls(0.64).

Anybody else have this problem?

Hmm.

Whenever I get headshots, it's because I hit them in the head and kill them. Likewise, every kill cam that's showed me getting killed via headshot has shown them aiming at my head and connecting.

Sure it's not connection issues or something?
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#15BlueRunway05Posted 12/31/2012 4:45:52 PM
iRGush posted...
They should just take out the buggy killcams and leave in final kill cam but get it right.

This is for the best. Kill cams don't work. A lot of times, I would see my opponent spawn after dying and start running. That has nothing to do with my death.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#16N1ghtm4reW0lf(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 4:58:30 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
It's because I always try to actually aim at peoples heads, instead of the 2 meter hit box AROUND their head like everybody else.

It seems I never get enough shots off because I try to be overly accurate instead of utilizing the aim assist and it makes my k/d suck balls(0.64).

Anybody else have this problem?

Hmm.

Whenever I get headshots, it's because I hit them in the head and kill them. Likewise, every kill cam that's showed me getting killed via headshot has shown them aiming at my head and connecting.

Sure it's not connection issues or something?

That's probably it, actually. The modem/router and whatnot are like 50 meters from my xbawks, but at home it's more like 3 feet and I do a lot better.

There's also the thing about this being the first time I actually played Halo's multiplayer semi-seriously, so I'm still learning. I've played a few matches since I made this topic, and being at my house and using a better controller(One with grippy thumb sticks, my other one is rubbed smooth) I've started going positive.

Honestly, I think I was just looking for something to blame.
---
Times modded for saying "re****ed" : 2
#17Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/31/2012 5:02:27 PM
Maybe everyone is able to aim at your head faster then you can to them. But you're not going to believe this and move on to some other ridiculous idea on why you are getting beat that doesn't involve you taking any responsibility...
---
Skyrim, Halo 4, ACIII, Dishonored, BOII, FO:NV and ME3 as we all know is just a bunch of crap to fill the gap until FO4.
#18N1ghtm4reW0lf(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 5:15:20 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Maybe everyone is able to aim at your head faster then you can to them. But you're not going to believe this and move on to some other ridiculous idea on why you are getting beat that doesn't involve you taking any responsibility...

See above post. I was just mad and looking for something to blame, I realized that, and I'm doing better now that my connection is better and I'm using a decent controller(Grippy sticks vs Smooth sticks).
---
Times modded for saying "re****ed" : 2
#19Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/31/2012 5:17:33 PM
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...

See above post. I was just mad and looking for something to blame, I realized that, and I'm doing better now that my connection is better and I'm using a decent controller(Grippy sticks vs Smooth sticks).

NO unacceptable never admit defeat. Even when its thrusted in your face
---
Skyrim, Halo 4, ACIII, Dishonored, BOII, FO:NV and ME3 as we all know is just a bunch of crap to fill the gap until FO4.
#20phillyeagles123Posted 12/31/2012 11:19:28 PM
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
tubb311 posted...
If 0.64 is your K/D, than you are doing more than that wrong.

It's rising every day, it's a combination of trying to make every shot a bull's eye, as well as my hands being shaky(My game room is REALLY cold in December-February), and being really anxious/nervous whenever someone gets closer than 30 meters. Plus, I never really played the online before(I only played CTF in reach, and I was usually the carrier, if I wasn't playing Fire Fight, and I was like 10-11 when I played 3 so I sucked) so I'm used to shooting grunts and Brutes, not intelligent people.

All in all, I'm learning and finding my niche(Camo+Boltshot for the win.), but seeing the kill cams was pissing me off since I always try to hit dead center, but it looks like they can aim a mile away.

Can't help you with your heater problem.

As for aiming, your first priority should be taking out the enemy's shields. As long as you are hitting them, their shields will drop, and as soon as you see their shields pop, that's when you go for the headshot.

Camo/Boltshot isn't exactly the most honorable or skillful way to play either.

Also don't trust the killcams. They are extremely laggy online.