Anyone else find it pathetic that 343 hasn't been able to implement killcam yet?

#1GaMeFrEaK316Posted 12/31/2012 10:32:52 AM
This is a feature that worked perfectly fine in CoD2 for freaks sake. How can IW get it working perfectly fine in that old game but 343 have so much trouble in 2012? It's just pathetic and really gives Halo 4 a "second rate" presentation.

My friend who plays CoD all the time even made fun of the game saying "wow these killcams are garbage, now i know why they dont include final killcams" then he said "let me show you a real fps" and switched to Black Ops II

this is embarrassing
---
COW GO MOO
#2ODommPosted 12/31/2012 10:36:49 AM
HALO 4 AT LAUNCH??
10outta10

No killcam...?

...**** THIS!!!!
4/10
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#3ODommPosted 12/31/2012 10:37:27 AM
tl;dr stfu
---
#4RoneZoneFitnessPosted 12/31/2012 10:39:16 AM
ODomm posted...
tl;dr stfu

dude don't get butthurt, he's right, I hate cod, love halo but IT IS PATHETIC. Pull your head out.
#5Gsus_94Posted 12/31/2012 10:51:40 AM
GaMeFrEaK316 posted...
This is a feature that worked perfectly fine in CoD2 for freaks sake. How can IW get it working perfectly fine in that old game but 343 have so much trouble in 2012? It's just pathetic and really gives Halo 4 a "second rate" presentation.

My friend who plays CoD all the time even made fun of the game saying "wow these killcams are garbage, now i know why they dont include final killcams" then he said "let me show you a real fps" and switched to Black Ops II

this is embarrassing

Oh my GOD! Even your friend made fun of this game!!?? That's it, i have to switch to Call of Duty NAOOHH!
---
Black FC: 4470 3989 3640
White 2 FC: 1979 7990 6311
#6ZeroSkyPosted 12/31/2012 10:55:34 AM(edited)
Killcams determine the quality of an FPS? Not defending Halo 4 or it's laughably broken killcams, but your friend's logic is a bit lacking there.
#7ODommPosted 12/31/2012 11:02:38 AM
RoneZoneFitness posted...
ODomm posted...
tl;dr stfu

dude don't get butthurt, he's right, I hate cod, love halo but IT IS PATHETIC. Pull your head out.

It doesn't make it a second rate game for God's sake.
Honestly, after all the people who come here and complain about the smallest things in the game, I'm not gonna tolerate anything.

You people and you people alone are ruining Halo and it's community.
---
#8IamChaChaPosted 12/31/2012 11:05:29 AM
ZeroSky posted...
Killcams determine the quality of an FPS? Not defending Halo 4 or it's laughably broken killcams, but your friend's logic is a bit lacking there.

---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#9enterthemadroxPosted 12/31/2012 11:07:39 AM
ODomm posted...
ODomm posted...
tl;dr stfu

Honestly, after all the people who come here and complain about the smallest things in the game, I'm not gonna tolerate anything.

That last line should be the board motto.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#10RoneZoneFitnessPosted 12/31/2012 11:43:08 AM
enterthemadrox posted...
ODomm posted...
ODomm posted...
tl;dr stfu

That last line should be the board motto.

Yea cuz we made all the radical changes to the tried and true formula that worked Halo 1-->3?? lol. If you're going to implement something into the game, something that's not even innovative, you should be able to get it right.

Let me guess....you think it's fine they stripped custom games down to nothing and file share still doesn't work....eh who cares! lol let's all just bend over like this guy and take it from 343!