Fast Track Armor Mod/Stability Mod

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Fast Track Armor Mod/Stability Mod
3 years ago#1
How beneficial are the two? How much faster does Fast Track actually level you up? Think I should get Fast Track first so then if I'm not impressed by Stability I can just put Fast Track back on? Is stability really that great? Should I just say eff it all and do Wetwork for the DMR camo?

You get it.

Someone tell me exactly how to live my life.
3 years ago#2
From what I remember, Fast Track gives you about 500 extra xp per matchmade game or solo(custom) Spartan Ops game and about 1000 for a matchmade Spartan Ops game.
3 years ago#3
Haven't used fast track but stability is good. Makes it a little easier to keep on Target when your're taking hits. Not gamechanging or anything but can be nice
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
3 years ago#4
Stability is nice when scoped, especially if using the light rifle.
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance. The guilty pay the price.
"I cast Dia, then I strike." - A Final Fantasy XI Warrior / White Mage
3 years ago#5
Fast Track is okay, but it helps a lot if you really want a certain mod. Like Gunner for example, I can't wait to use it, and I only play like 20 games less to get it something. Fast Track may not make a difference in short but does the job for the long run.
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
3 years ago#6
It's super easy to level up in this game. Fast Track gives you ~10-20% extra xp every game, not that much and not that useful IMO.

Stability allows you to better snipe people while taking fire-something that benefits your game and can help you kill and stay alive even.

It's a no contest. If leveling was like Reach where it takes forever to get to the next level (the levels after General) I could see maybe doing it but it's pretty useless in this game.
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Fast Track Armor Mod/Stability Mod

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived