Fast Track Armor Mod/Stability Mod

#1stupidasheckPosted 12/31/2012 2:16:59 PM
How beneficial are the two? How much faster does Fast Track actually level you up? Think I should get Fast Track first so then if I'm not impressed by Stability I can just put Fast Track back on? Is stability really that great? Should I just say eff it all and do Wetwork for the DMR camo?

You get it.

Someone tell me exactly how to live my life.
#2rincewind1990Posted 12/31/2012 2:22:37 PM
From what I remember, Fast Track gives you about 500 extra xp per matchmade game or solo(custom) Spartan Ops game and about 1000 for a matchmade Spartan Ops game.
#3Urdnot_RuntPosted 12/31/2012 3:00:35 PM
Haven't used fast track but stability is good. Makes it a little easier to keep on Target when your're taking hits. Not gamechanging or anything but can be nice
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#4NovaLevossidaPosted 12/31/2012 3:36:34 PM
Stability is nice when scoped, especially if using the light rifle.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance. The guilty pay the price.
"I cast Dia, then I strike." - A Final Fantasy XI Warrior / White Mage
#5BlueRunway05Posted 12/31/2012 3:49:33 PM
Fast Track is okay, but it helps a lot if you really want a certain mod. Like Gunner for example, I can't wait to use it, and I only play like 20 games less to get it something. Fast Track may not make a difference in short but does the job for the long run.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#6SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/31/2012 4:08:23 PM
It's super easy to level up in this game. Fast Track gives you ~10-20% extra xp every game, not that much and not that useful IMO.

Stability allows you to better snipe people while taking fire-something that benefits your game and can help you kill and stay alive even.

It's a no contest. If leveling was like Reach where it takes forever to get to the next level (the levels after General) I could see maybe doing it but it's pretty useless in this game.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux