What's a good win percentage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What's a good win percentage?

User Info: forthnback

forthnback
3 years ago#1
inb4 100% >_>

But in all seriousness, what qualifies? My first impulse is to say 51%, as thats 'positive'. But most people here say that 1.0 is really bad, and that k/d isn't considered good until at least 1.5 or up. So what do you guys consider good?
lizard_cops5771 - carbine should be called the space chugger
Urdnot_Runt - wat

User Info: Sinna555

Sinna555
3 years ago#2
Anything over 50% is good same as a K/D over 1 (in Slayer types) is good. Obviously a win percentage of 51% isn't incredible but if you're winning more than you're losing, that's a good thing.

User Info: phillyeagles123

phillyeagles123
3 years ago#3
It depends if you're searching alone or search with a group. Naturally, your W/L is going to be higher if you search with a group, since randoms are just that, random. That being said, if your W/L is above 50%, that is good enough.

User Info: kinggoldfinger

kinggoldfinger
3 years ago#4
lol. BTB has severely hurt my win percentage. I am okay, I have a K/D of 1.25, but a 40% win.
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.

User Info: iliekdat

iliekdat
3 years ago#5
I have a 2.05 KD but have a win % of 55. The people I usually play with barely have KDs above 1.0 unfortunately so it isn't uncommon we lose winnable games. It just depends on how you play the game I guess but I would think a 60-70% win ratio is probably good enough

User Info: appleturnover87

appleturnover87
3 years ago#6
iliekdat posted...
I have a 2.05 KD but have a win % of 55. The people I usually play with barely have KDs above 1.0 unfortunately so it isn't uncommon we lose winnable games. It just depends on how you play the game I guess but I would think a 60-70% win ratio is probably good enough

I'm in roughly the same boat as this guy
What's love got to do, got to do with it?

User Info: SnakingSucks

SnakingSucks
3 years ago#7
i play big team battle almost all the time. I have such bad luck with teams, my win % is probably like 30

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
3 years ago#8
I think anything over 60% is good.
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx

User Info: Scooby510

Scooby510
3 years ago#9
70 or above is pretty good
GT: Ayy Scooby

User Info: GotThat415Swag

GotThat415Swag
3 years ago#10
62% win rate thru almost 100 games.
XBL: A Percussionist
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What's a good win percentage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived