Modders

#1ty199Posted 12/31/2012 8:28:37 PM
I havnt seen a mod in this game yet.. Anyone else?
#2JackieMoon33Posted 12/31/2012 8:31:23 PM
Saw a guy with no head once, that was it. Yeah the other games were a lot worse. I think it was in Halo 3 where this guy had a br but instead of a normal 3 round burst, the 3 rounds were all sniper shots. S*** was crazy haha
#3SpikeTbearPosted 12/31/2012 9:08:39 PM
I have seen Halo 4 modders several times. Some were the classic "lag switchers" that make the enemy team go into black screen while they get free kills. I've also seen a similar mod to one I saw in Reach: A guy's character model is stationary, but he still freely moves around, shoots and melees. And all of his shots are one hit kills. What a douche.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#4TRC-G00SEPosted 1/1/2013 1:39:25 AM
Used to play H2 modded customs back in the day. One guy had a pistol that shot warthogs out. lol. Have not seen any in H4.
---
****!
#5SierraReiPosted 1/1/2013 1:41:04 AM
You guys remember flying turrets?
Good times.
#6ZeroSkyPosted 1/1/2013 2:02:27 AM
Headless people are the main thing I know of.

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/NO%20HEADZSSZZ%20V2/halo4/servicerecord

Haven't experienced it myself, but I hear they can be quite a hassle in SWAT.
#7JackhammerM60Posted 1/1/2013 5:40:01 AM
I was playing Flood and a few people kept their colors, and all had SAWS. They could also betray without getting booted. I swear I hit one twice before he killed me.
It was carnage if anything else.
---
Visit Arashiboards.net for a friendly and knowledgeable Storm Community!
Official Owlman of the I:GAU and MK9 boards.
#8L337_MuffenPosted 1/1/2013 5:42:58 AM
JackhammerM60 posted...
I was playing Flood and a few people kept their colors, and all had SAWS. They could also betray without getting booted. I swear I hit one twice before he killed me.

Pretty intense, you got a clip of it, or even their GT would like to avoid them.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#9JackhammerM60Posted 1/1/2013 5:48:10 AM
L337_Muffen posted...
JackhammerM60 posted...

Pretty intense, you got a clip of it, or even their GT would like to avoid them.

At the time I was so shocked at what was going on that I didn't record any clips, nor do I remember their GT's.
Don't worry though, its only happened once. I've seen people keep their colors various times though.
---
Visit Arashiboards.net for a friendly and knowledgeable Storm Community!
Official Owlman of the I:GAU and MK9 boards.
#10gumbercules69Posted 1/1/2013 6:47:17 AM
was playing on haven a fortnight ago, came across a bloke who possessed the ability to fire the train from Halo 2's "Terminal" out of his rocket launcher.
---
xbl | eriiiiiiiiic (nine 'i's)