so i'm not bragging or anything

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. so i'm not bragging or anything
3 years ago#1
but every match I play my K/D is like 20/4. I like that I seem like i'm good at the game since I absolutely suck at call of duty, but I can't tell if i'm actually good or if I am lagging, I don't think i'm lagging but is there any way for me to know for sure? also if I was lagging would that put me at an advantage or disadvantage?

by the way I don't lag on any other games it just seems weird for me to do so good at halo when I suck at games in general
3 years ago#2
whats your gamertag?
3 years ago#3
GT: vayne novus my overall K/D is negative at the moment because I started off bad and stopped playing for a while now i'm actually starting to be positive in my games which is weird since I sucked so much when it came out
3 years ago#4
you're delusional and a bad player to boot
---
"Lest thee sins of thee thou forefatherst become one and all for lights and liberty and just is" - Benjamine Franklin
3 years ago#5
Because of the number of new players from the holidays, there is probably a big difference in the lower level of players and the higher one now, so depending on who you play against you could be really good in comparison or really poor.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. so i'm not bragging or anything

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived