Is this the year we will get a ranking system?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is this the year we will get a ranking system?
2 years ago#1
Now that is January, will Halo 4 be getting a ranking system? I don't know if there has been any information on that since launch. I made a topic about this a while back and forgot to check it, so it got buried so far that I couldn't find it. I am really hoping to see some kind of ranking system or ranked playlist, it would extend my desire to play more MP by a lot.
2 years ago#2
Nah this isn't the year we get it, we get it in 2112
---
The world requires no audience, no witnesses, no witnesses!
GT: Sociopathix msg first if your gonna add please
2 years ago#3
Nah.
---
Visit Arashiboards.net for a friendly and knowledgeable Storm Community!
Official Owlman of the I:GAU and MK9 boards.
2 years ago#4
It will be coming soon.
2 years ago#5
coming soon.

lol
2 years ago#6
Yes so now we can play Halo 4: The Tryhard Edition
---
I've spent the past ten minutes sobbing uncontrollably.
Is this what a period feels like?" SomeThomas
2 years ago#7
they said previously that its only available on waypoint so I garuntee half the people won't even know ranks exist which defeats the half the purpose.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
2 years ago#8
-sigh- I wish 343 would've tried to offer more to the competitive Halo community. Less casuals are likely to stick with Halo over CoD, but I imagine more competitive/hardcore types would stick with Halo. However, it seems Halo 4 is presented more for the casual fanbase.
2 years ago#9
343 said early 2013, so there's that.
2 years ago#10
I doubt it, since they don't seem to care about the game at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is this the year we will get a ranking system?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived