What is killing Halo 4?

#31KarnRX78Posted 1/1/2013 5:42:45 PM
There is nothing wrong withe the game. If I need something to put me to sleep, half a round of any MP game type will put me to sleep. I hate the bastardized CoD wanna be. If I want to play CoD, I'll play CoD. I want to play Halo.
#32The_Pope_MobilePosted 1/1/2013 5:48:20 PM
So much crying in this topic lol
---
http://vimeo.com/10270367 Epic new covenant vehicle
#33SlaveZero40Posted 1/1/2013 6:03:10 PM
This game is amazing.
Just nerf the Boltshot range.
Release more maps.

The hype of Halo has died over the years since Mid-late Halo 3, so nothing is really killing Halo 4 except complainers down to every minor thing.

Don't forget there are more easy FPS games taking all the shine.
---
I've gotten my new Halo game. Now prey the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM
#34KDogKoolPosted 1/1/2013 6:21:51 PM
^this.
the game isn't "dying", but it isn't as popular as it used to be just because there are other good games. back in halo 1-3 days, halo WAS the xbox game. now there's so many other games people play, so halo doesnt have the numbers/hype it used to
---
Gamertag: kdawgnmann
#35ShadowangemonPosted 1/1/2013 6:24:45 PM
Well, I don't even own the game. I played the campaign with friends and haven't even touched the multiplayer.
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
#36NejiHyuga900Posted 1/1/2013 6:35:10 PM
"Other (explain why)."
Nothing is killing this game.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#37ShadowMaster684Posted 1/1/2013 6:40:13 PM
I think the game's biggest issue is the players. I like to play team oriented games, and not only do people rarely cooperate in random matches, the amount of trolling with vehicles and power weapons in friendly-fire-enabled games is disappointing to say the least. I have lost way too many games because of a teammate blowing up my mantis at the start of a match, not only making us lose a vehicle, but putting us at a severe disadvantage in the form of the enemy team having a fully intact one that rampages our team into the ground early on and gives them a lot of momentum.

It's scenarios like that that make the game less enjoyable, at least for me personally. That and I wish random players weren't occasionally purposefully obnoxious with their headsets so I could actually use my microphone and cooperate with them, rather than being up against a large party on the other team and being teamshot no matter who I end up engaging.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII
#38Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/1/2013 6:40:28 PM
Halo isn't dying.... Why would you think it's dying? And it not upsetting as many people as you think. The complaining is happening here and on other Halo forums with the majority of these people are the same on all of the forums they go to to complain...
---
The bears can smell the menstration
#39AurawhispererPosted 1/1/2013 6:54:37 PM(edited)
Um, the community is dying. Veteran halo fans are actually leaving, while 343 is sucking up all the crappy new halo fans.

Honestly, it cracks me up when i see these die hard wannabes post "get better" while it is known they are new to the community. An actual halo fan would say "well, stop sucking on johns **** and maybe then you will get better!"
#40phillyeagles123Posted 1/1/2013 8:21:05 PM
The constant "WAAAHHH DMR is OP WAAAHHH the maps suck WAAAHHH this game sucks WAHHHHHH!"

That's ruining Halo 4.