What is killing Halo 4?

#51Seto_RyuPosted 1/2/2013 2:50:44 AM
The community killed it for me. So many stupid terms being thrown around as insults. I just sit in lobbies and listen to all the idiots talk. I can't say I like the way 343 is running things though. At this point Halo 5 is a rental for me just to go through the campaign.
#52couchtater12345Posted 1/2/2013 2:50:54 AM
Silent-N-Deadly posted...
i dont like how weapons like, dmr, battle rifle, light rifle have taken over

Battle Rifle has always been the leading weapon though, at least it was in H3
---
I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
#53PAL360Posted 1/2/2013 3:17:01 AM
Multiplayer wise, it's my favourite Halo, so i have no complains.
That said, i hate how campaign coop lacks matchmaking, and how there is no firefight modes.
#54CrayonmuffinPosted 1/2/2013 3:52:20 AM
All of the wannabe MLG kids complaining about anything and everything.
#55mflorianPosted 1/2/2013 4:12:00 AM
My big problem with the matchmaking is that they've taken a step backwards. Idle no longer gets you kicked. I've had players not move the entire round and they weren't booted.

What's the point of having drop in multiplayer if people who aren't playing can't be removed?
---
There's probably a lesson to be learned from all this, but I'll be damned if I know what it is.
#56mu695Posted 1/2/2013 4:29:14 AM
I don't understand how it can be argued that the DMR is ruining the game, almost every player has it (you don't have it at level one) and if the DMR was as good as people say, almost everyone would use it and there would be no problem.
---
GT: dark reaper 175
That guy who duped everyone 600 million on Fable 2.
#57gamerman555Posted 1/2/2013 8:36:07 AM
I quite enjoy the multiplayer, certainly more than Reach. The only things that I'm not crazy about are some of the maps and the lack of playlist choices. Two months in and there hasn't really been much addition, and I'm starting to think this is all we will get. I miss the more casual playlists such as Action Sack and Grifball.
---
Who turns down a junior mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint, it's delicious! -Kramer
n_n
#58lord_wazooPosted 1/2/2013 8:50:49 AM
other than poor playlist management, none of what you listed is even worth mentioning.

instant respawns have no place in halo. lack of custom options is a huge letdown. maps being tailored for big team rather than any sort of 2v2 or 4v4 style play.

and not just an issue with this game, but why in the world are we still not able to map buttons to fit our own playstyle instead of being forced to use the layouts developers design.
---
Scutchyy
#59iRGushPosted 1/2/2013 8:53:21 AM
343 is
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#60xplayer55Posted 1/2/2013 3:13:00 PM
God damn, this game needs more modes!
---
I'll Bing your Yahoo with my Google...
Currently Playing: A Game