What is killing Halo 4?

#61ReeperXPosted 1/2/2013 5:07:12 PM
The_87_Reaper posted...
Didn't John already blow up installation 04?

You sir have made my day xD
---
"In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as FEAR feasts upon the souls who cannot overcome it's power . . ."
#62Charocks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 9:30:56 AM
Bump for great knowledge.
---
XBL GT- A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#63billnye69Posted 1/3/2013 9:34:24 AM
no ranks and crap playlists. no bomb list.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#64iFi_SalamanderPosted 1/3/2013 9:36:12 AM
It is a multitude of things.
---
~Fire and Ice~
#65gsninjaPosted 1/3/2013 9:37:42 AM
I'll have to go with the poor management of matchmaking.

Now, before I continue, I'm having more fun with Halo 4 online than I ever did since Halo CE, but there are some issues that can be fixed that've already been mentioned: Sub-par maps and lack of gametypes. No one can possibly exaggerate how often Ragnarok and Exile pop up in BTIF, or how maps are too big in general. Maps like Complex do NOT belong in regular IF.

There are other smaller problems, such as Ordinances being too strong (IMO, of course), but the first two I mentioned are the biggest things.
---
3DS FC - 5455 9389 5386 | GT: GB2TheKitchen
Ooo make it bounce, baby.
#66plincoln21Posted 1/3/2013 9:50:57 AM(edited)
enterthemadrox posted...
The constant whining

this.

what type of super self absorbed, over demanding, under appreciative babies you all are! don't know how good you have it. don't get pissy about the DMR just because you aren't paying attention to your sight lines. SWAT is beast mode!

go play CoD you sheep!
---
Talk to me Goose
#67iRGushPosted 1/3/2013 9:51:07 AM
I don't see how complaining makes the game worse, if it wasn't for complaing, nothing would ever get moving. Complaining is what got a ranking system and bugs fixed.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#68stalker WomblePosted 1/3/2013 9:51:21 AM
I went for other.

This includes the way they removed the awesome firefight mode and replaced it with garbage spartan ops, and then forced you to be online to even play spartan ops. Even for the "beat a spartan ops episode solo on legendary" achievement.
---
CONGRATURATION! YOU SUCCESS!
#69VectorChaosPosted 1/3/2013 9:55:10 AM
NejiHyuga900 posted...
"Other (explain why)."
Nothing is killing this game.

---
PSN: VectorChaos || WTF || XBL: Vector Chaos
I'm the best there is, plain and simple, I mean I wake up in the mornin' and I piss excellence.
#70plincoln21Posted 1/3/2013 10:17:44 AM
iRGush posted...
I don't see how complaining makes the game worse, if it wasn't for complaing, nothing would ever get moving. Complaining is what got a ranking system and bugs fixed.

criticism is ok but claiming the game is dying? that's excessive
---
Talk to me Goose