To people that say "You're bad" to people who complain about the DMR.

#1Go2ChurchPosted 1/1/2013 7:12:58 PM
What the hell is your logic?
---
GT: Anonymousity
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/1/2013 7:14:38 PM
If people really think that the DMR has that much influence then they are bad...I win fights against people that have DMR's all the time and i still win. And im not talking about weapons out of an ordinance package
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#3ODommPosted 1/1/2013 7:15:33 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
If people really think that the DMR has that much influence then they are bad...I win fights against people that have DMR's all the time and i still win. And im not talking about weapons out of an ordinance package

It is a miniature sniper rifle.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#4Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/1/2013 7:17:27 PM
ODomm posted...

yet people don't complain about the sniper rifle because people don't just charge at someone with a sniper rifle they know they'll get their head blown off. It's the same with DMR except itll take several shots with the DMR but people will just run out in the open at someone with the DMR giving them an easy kill and then complain about the gun being cheap and not even considering maybe they just have crappy tactics...
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#5blackninja4everPosted 1/1/2013 7:21:19 PM
ODomm posted...

yet people don't complain about the sniper rifle because people don't just charge at someone with a sniper rifle they know they'll get their head blown off. It's the same with DMR except itll take several shots with the DMR but people will just run out in the open at someone with the DMR giving them an easy kill and then complain about the gun being cheap and not even considering maybe they just have crappy tactics...

The thing is the sniper rifle isn't a load out weapon. Jesus
---
-------Xbox Gamertag: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr--------
---------------Battle.net tag: Beefsloth#1582------------------------------
#6jesse_skaterPosted 1/1/2013 7:22:59 PM
its not the gun thats the bad thing.

Not a single person complained about it in reach. and thats because the maps were made to use any weapon. there were alot of smaller maps in reach so you could use about any gun you wanted to use. 90% of halo 4 maps are big. and even the smaller maps have alot open areas to make the DMR effective. if there were smaller maps like zealot from halo reach and god forbid, swordbase, we wouldnt have tthese stupid topics all the time about the DMR being overpowered.

BOTTOM LINE:

its not the gun. its the maps being to big and open that encourges the over use of the DMR.
---
XBL: Jesse I3aker
#7enterthemadroxPosted 1/1/2013 7:23:04 PM
I've played with the AR, BR and DMR and gone up against people with any of the three too and honestly, no gun has an advantage over the other in my experience.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#8ODommPosted 1/1/2013 7:23:25 PM
ODomm posted...

yet people don't complain about the sniper rifle because people don't just charge at someone with a sniper rifle they know they'll get their head blown off. It's the same with DMR except itll take several shots with the DMR but people will just run out in the open at someone with the Sniper giving them an easy kill and then complain about the gun being cheap and not even considering maybe they just have crappy tactics...

ftfy
---
#9ODommPosted 1/1/2013 7:24:30 PM
jesse_skater posted...
its not the gun thats the bad thing.

Not a single person complained about it in reach. and thats because the maps were made to use any weapon. there were alot of smaller maps in reach so you could use about any gun you wanted to use. 90% of halo 4 maps are big. and even the smaller maps have alot open areas to make the DMR effective. if there were smaller maps like zealot from halo reach and god forbid, swordbase, we wouldnt have tthese stupid topics all the time about the DMR being overpowered.

BOTTOM LINE:

its not the gun. its the maps being to big and open that encourges the over use of the DMR.

Putting a DMR in Halo CE, 2, or 3 would yield the same results
---
#10blackninja4everPosted 1/1/2013 7:26:04 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
I've played with the AR, BR and DMR and gone up against people with any of the three too and honestly, no gun has an advantage over the other in my experience.

oh, but the dmr does have a big advantage, why do you think the majority run it, hmm maybe because its the best? I wont deny that you can still beat a dmr user using different guns if you are a decent player but still the dmr has the upperhand
---
-------Xbox Gamertag: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr--------
---------------Battle.net tag: Beefsloth#1582------------------------------