Lethul vs. Ninja fight

#1yoshiisbackPosted 1/1/2013 8:36:14 PM
Lethul (and most other pros): competitive halo is dead, AGL will not be a competent replacement, Halo has very limited developer support, COD will be picked up over H4 for sure

Ninja: developer is trying to work with H4 (new ranking system), but 343 is a new company, we just need to keep building the community, etc.

Lethul (and most other pros): You are delusional and are only saying this because you're the only pro making money
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#2SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/1/2013 8:38:39 PM
Ninja's right though, even if he's the only one turning a dime.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#3lderivedxPosted 1/1/2013 8:38:39 PM
developer is trying to work with H4 (new ranking system)

If he thinks a RANKING SYSTEM is what this game needs to be competitive, then I'm not sure what to say.
---
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx
#4BurningNovaFirePosted 1/1/2013 8:50:25 PM
The ranking system is the last thing they need to worry about. I know it's something everyone wants and it SHOULD be in this game. Really though? Halo 4 needs to get competitive in other areas first.
---
My friends call me "hadouken", because I'm a down right fierce. GT: Lt KGB
#5iRGushPosted 1/1/2013 9:02:17 PM(edited)
competitive halo is dead, theres no way AGL will save it because of how small it is and if microsoft is really not going to give the rights to MLG and 343 continues to make games as uncompetitive as vanilla halo 4, the game is doomed. Halo 4 was already removed off the MLG frontpage, its pretty much done.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#6genesis42Posted 1/1/2013 9:04:30 PM
lderivedx posted...
developer is trying to work with H4 (new ranking system)

If he thinks a RANKING SYSTEM is what this game needs to be competitive, then I'm not sure what to say.

Honestly, this. He's a good player, but he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#7iRGushPosted 1/1/2013 9:19:57 PM
Why would ninja say halo 4 sucks? His full time job is streaming on twitch and saying the game sucks would probably make his viewers think the same and they would stop watching.
---
#8yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 9:24:44 PM
iRGush posted...
Why would ninja say halo 4 sucks? His full time job is streaming on twitch and saying the game sucks would probably make his viewers think the same and they would stop watching.

Which was inferred in lethul's argument. Work on that reading comprehension.

Anyway, Ninja said he would have more viewers if he streamed COD, but will stick to Halo because he believes it has potential. To which Lethul challenged him to switch to COD.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#9iRGushPosted 1/1/2013 9:30:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10iRGushPosted 1/1/2013 9:31:42 PM
yoshiisback posted...
iRGush posted...

Which was inferred in lethul's argument. Work on that reading comprehension.

answering genesis, not you
---