Lethul vs. Ninja fight

#41__balePosted 1/2/2013 1:26:39 PM(edited)
yoshiisback posted...

Beaver creek had the most boring, standoff pro gameplay on the circuit and Midship was rarely even used in H3. Construct Hill, Pit flag, gardian ball, and narrows slayer were staples of H3 MLG, regardless of your opinion, because they obviously played well. Onslaught was remade and used in competitive reach, obviously for it's competent gameplay in H3.

again, way to cherry pick gametypes. beaver creek slayer was incredibly boring, but um, so was pit slayer. or have you completely forgotten that? beaver hill was very, very good. most of the gametypes you listed for 3 were good (ive said twice already that pit flag was a good gametype). narrows slayer was definitely not good, lol. narrows flag was the good gametype from that map.
i never said h3 was bad, its just worse than reach.
reach had zealot slayer/flag, cdown flag, sanc slayer/flag, nexus hill that were all very solid gametypes.
3 had connie hill, pit flag, guard ball and narrows flag.

onslaught is babby's first competitive map, its incredibly boring and monotonous and so easy. its a bad version of midship (which is still a decent map).

reach, in addition to having gametypes that were at least as good, had a good weapon sandbox and a starting weapon that actually worked more or less perfectly, and had near perfect bullet registration. its better than 3. DEAL. WITH. IT.
#42iRGushPosted 1/2/2013 1:30:42 PM
I disagree with reach having a good sandbox. Aside from snipe, rockets, plasma pistol, DMR it was really bad.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#43galv0Posted 1/2/2013 1:35:33 PM
This is all nonsense, because when it comes down to facts, Counter-Strike is THE ONLY competitive FPS worth noting.

Call of Duty is the Fisher Price of FPS's. It's Counter-Strike for those who didn't have enough skill, or a PC, to play Counter-Strike competitively.
---
Noobs -_-
#44__balePosted 1/2/2013 1:37:27 PM
iRGush posted...
I disagree with reach having a good sandbox. Aside from snipe, rockets, plasma pistol, DMR it was really bad.

by 'good sandbox' i meant that the weapons in the sandbox were all good. you're right though, there wasn't much variety. just, the weapons used by MLG all had roles and all did them well. whereas in h3, none of the weapons, except the sniper, did their job well (and the sandbox was just as limited).
#45SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/2/2013 1:42:57 PM
iRGush posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...
"DON'T ****ING SAY THAT, YOU'RE GONNA CORRUPT THE COMMUNITY!"

Lawlz.

Seriously though, Lethul came off as a whiney tard. Ninja IS right - it's been 2 months since launch, the code is in the game - give it some time instead of "lol this game sucks at launch, let's just play CoD from now on".

What a lame.

Theres code for a lot of stuff in the game, theres no way in hell they are going to put them in considering how much other stuff they have to fix first.

Again, I'm being hopelessly optimistic ^_^. I don't agree with dropping a game 2 months into its 2+ year run, look at Reach afterall...

Again hopelessly optimistic.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#46HaganPosted 1/2/2013 1:45:41 PM
Mlg blows and the halo 4 community is on par with the cod community. Put counter strike in mlg
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#47lderivedxPosted 1/2/2013 1:47:20 PM
ook at Reach afterall

Unfortunately, massive damage has already been done in that the game was not ready nor good at launch. Same with Reach.
---
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx
#48iRGushPosted 1/2/2013 1:59:01 PM
The only good reach event was Columbus of 2012. Halo 4 Dallas wasn't even that cool because majority of people played early and it was a blowout by warriors.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#49SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/2/2013 1:59:47 PM
lderivedx posted...
ook at Reach afterall

Unfortunately, massive damage has already been done in that the game was not ready nor good at launch. Same with Reach.

No I understand that, but what I'm saying is Reach was bad at launch and it took some time before it was actaully good. NBNS Reach, from what I've gathered, is almost as acclaimed as H2 (patch'd). As hopeless as it maybe I believe that a patch or two could turn H4 into a good, competitive game (or at least some strong competitive playlists). Maybe it's just me not wanting to admit I own a paperweight... I dunno.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#50xoAxeloxPosted 1/2/2013 2:02:50 PM
halo has always had a limited sandbox so i have absolutely no clue why youre even bringing it up
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL