C/D: Halo 5 should be less like Halo 4.

#11iRGushPosted 1/2/2013 8:32:03 AM
They are never going to remove crap like sprint, armour abilities, loadouts etc. its hard to remove something completely once its added.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#12esqueleto76Posted 1/2/2013 9:23:38 AM
I can feel the whiny butthurt from all the way over here guys
#13docholliday504Posted 1/2/2013 9:53:19 AM
Deny. Halo 4 is the best game I played all year. I usually play shooters for 2 weeks max and I've been pretty constantly playing H4 for over a month now. Apart from the lack of online campaign matchmaking, I love everything about this game.

Not sure why people hat the loadouts so much. I understand that it skews towards COD, but I'm not sure what it takes away from the whole Halo experience. Just seems like another feature to me. More Bells and Whistles the merrier.
---
Wii Number: 2350 5528 3593 6022
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing...Madden 2013, Dark Souls, Halo 4
#14SearchmanV16Posted 1/2/2013 10:07:01 AM
Confirmed. Halo 5 should go back to the competitive roots it has. I am tired of games catering to the ineptitutde of the COD little kid. Sure, they will waste money on map packs. MLG has been a huge part of Halo. Neglecting them and the people with ranking system has hurt the numbers for players playing online. Armor abilities, a DMR with auto assist, a Boltshot, ordinance drops, insta spawns, and ability to drop in drop out at anytime ruin the game. Halo 2 and 3 and the best in the series by far. At least those games had huge numbers. Nothing will replace my time I had with Halo 3. In high school, coming home to play customs with friends in gametypes like Fatkid, Icecream Man, etc or just playing Ranked or Social. The system was perfect. All the casual players stuck with social while competitive players stuck with ranked.
---
Lets go Heat.
#15nativenginePosted 1/2/2013 10:10:23 AM
As disappointed as I am with Halo 4, Halo 5 shouldn't even be made.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
This space available for purchase
#16Mr_MaN_Posted 1/2/2013 10:15:45 AM(edited)
They are never going to remove crap like sprint, armour abilities, loadouts etc. its hard to remove something completely once its added.

Dual Wielding
#17iRGushPosted 1/2/2013 10:17:20 AM
Mr_MaN_ posted...

Dual Wielding

If you read prelease info, they really wanted to include dual wielding and tried really hard to get it in but said it wouldn't work with loadouts. Also, dual wielding was pretty insignificant. Default sprint would make the entire casual fanbase angry regardless of how bad it is.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#18FireEmblemXDPosted 1/2/2013 1:15:10 PM
L337_Muffen posted...
Yes there will be a Halo 5 and 6 343 is signed with a 3 game contract.

Thank you! (Soulja Boy up in that hoe, watch me lean and watch me rock)
---
"GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site." - CJayC 6/3/2003
#19HaganPosted 1/2/2013 1:40:49 PM
iRGush posted...
Mr_MaN_ posted...

Dual Wielding

If you read prelease info, they really wanted to include dual wielding and tried really hard to get it in but said it wouldn't work with loadouts. Also, dual wielding was pretty insignificant. Default sprint would make the entire casual fanbase angry regardless of how bad it is.

Dual wielding was not insignificant... did you play halo 2 or 3?
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#20therickmu25Posted 1/2/2013 2:31:34 PM
The only things the Halo Franchise needs are a smoother framerate and full 1080p support, which we will all get for Halo 5 on the new Xbox so I will be happy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/34Fj8.jpg