Finally reached +1000 on my K/D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Finally reached +1000 on my K/D

User Info: RickGotti

RickGotti
3 years ago#11
GotThat415Swag posted...
grats

im pretty close to that myself, i'm at like 1550/675 right now so I'll be joining that club shortly (fingers crossed)

Wow. Would've loved to hit 1000+ as early as you will. Impressive to a lowlife such as myself
GamerTag: xMinorThreat

User Info: splodesplode

splodesplode
3 years ago#12
Congrats ^_^ I'm not too great but I'm happy with where I'm at. 1.65 it's not good but it's not bad
<3

User Info: galv0

galv0
3 years ago#13
Kills - 5418
Deaths - 3911

I mess around and use vehicles a lot. I'd be over 2.0 k/d if I cared about k/d ratios.
Noobs -_-

User Info: ssbmchamp109

ssbmchamp109
3 years ago#14
Currently I have a 1.48 K/D, I'm happy with it considering that I haven't played competitive online FPS games in a while (I don't count L4D2). 1,073 kills and 725 deaths.
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Minecraft, Borderlands 2, Forza 4, Dishonored, Assassin's Creed 3, XCOM E.U., Halo 4, Journey.
PSN & XBL: Deathswitch109

User Info: PlutoniumMS

PlutoniumMS
3 years ago#15
I usually end up getting between 15-25 kills and 15-25 deaths per game. Half of the time I go positive, the other half negative.. it evens out at close to 1.0, which I'm fine with. My goal is to have fun, I can't be bothered to think about whether or not I'll die when I go rushing into a group of 2 or 3. Most of the time I kill at least one of them and I'm happy with that. When I kill them all, that's just icing on the cake.
Xbox Live GT: I Dylan I
Currently playing: Halo 4

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
3 years ago#16
congrats..im getting there. like over 800 now

rimshot thats "cheating" since your already so good at halo to begin with.
gt darren reefnugs

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
3 years ago#17
I passed that in early december or late november.

Sitting at +1241 right now. Yeah, I haven't played much.
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful gt:i derive dx

User Info: JTorto

JTorto
3 years ago#18
Nice work. I recall having the same semi-arbitrary goal of +1,000. Think I hit it at around 3,000 kills. Not impressive to some, but it was to me, given my lackluster Reach career.

My current K/D is at 1.62, which is so much better than my 1.00 Reach K/D.

Gamertag: JTorto
-- "Hey, back off man. I'm a scientist." --

User Info: ffgameman

ffgameman
3 years ago#19
I don't care as much about my K/D in Halo games as I do in Call of Duty, but so far I've done surprisingly well with Halo 4.

I'm probably around +50 or +75, but I only have around 150-200 kills.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature

User Info: Materia-Keeper

Materia-Keeper
3 years ago#20
ssj3blade posted...
Came in all mad but it seems you do know what K/D means.

same.
TC, I think you're pregnant. You missed too many periods. - Prealienking
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Finally reached +1000 on my K/D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived