what happened to dual wielding ?

#11CorndogburglarPosted 1/2/2013 1:01:23 PM
Dual Wielding is being held captive in the underground lab that Colossus was being held in while everyone thought he was dead.
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#12iRGushPosted 1/2/2013 1:02:31 PM
I have a better question. Who cares?
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#13aLmosT_bLinDPosted 1/2/2013 1:03:15 PM
DSquarius posted...
Why wouldn't you troll on your main?

If you're actually not trolling and you're not a kid then I truly feel bad for you. These topics are downright terrible. They're worse than darkwii's topics and that's saying something.

This guy is the AaronHutch of the Halo 4 boards.
---
Gamertag: Too Relaxed
Call me Mr Swag.
#14SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/2/2013 1:03:18 PM
HELLWOLF06 posted...
both

why would i troll on my main account and how old were most people in 2006 when they joined

Because NOBODY HAS EVER TROLLED WITH THEIR MAIN ACCOUNT?!? News to me. Lol.

And you were probably 10-11 in '06.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#15DSquariusPosted 1/2/2013 1:04:00 PM
DSquarius posted...

If you're actually not trolling and you're not a kid then I truly feel bad for you. These topics are downright terrible. They're worse than darkwii's topics and that's saying something.

He must be awfully good looking ;)
---
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#16DvoloS88Posted 1/2/2013 1:06:33 PM
HELLWOLF06 posted...
and the flash light ?

Even though it was pointless the flash light was a cool visual effect. Would of looked amazing with H4s lighting . Just another example of sequels dumbing stuff down
#17aLmosT_bLinDPosted 1/2/2013 1:12:32 PM
DSquarius posted...
DSquarius posted...

No not you lmao, meant the TC since his topics are always awful. But damn if you're good lookin' holla back ;)
---
Gamertag: Too Relaxed
Call me Mr Swag.
#18AoENIACPosted 1/2/2013 1:24:01 PM
Dual wielding is stupid and looks stupid too. I cannot believe how popular it is in video games and movies. Even for a super soldier who can flip tanks but still has trouble controlling the recoil on an SMG.

It's not in this game because running around with a pistol and plasma pistol without having to switch between them just isn't balanced. If you want to use the noob combo now you have to use a perk on dexterity so you can switch weapons faster. This is a good thing. It makes that combo more of a niche thing and less effective than just shooting somebody with a DMR in most cases.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#19DSquariusPosted 1/2/2013 1:24:34 PM
DSquarius posted...
DSquarius posted...

No not you lmao, meant the TC since his topics are always awful. But damn if you're good lookin' holla back ;)

lol ;)
---
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#20galv0Posted 1/2/2013 1:43:20 PM
My account dates back to 2003 when I joined GameFaqs to post on the Rogue Squadron board, but my account was F'd in the A when lame GameFaqs sold-out to lame GameSpot.

Hilarious, considering CjayC was quoted saying something like "I will never sell GameFaqs off to another website."

/g
---
Noobs -_-