I want a couple toggle options.

#1ShadowMaster684Posted 1/2/2013 7:12:08 PM
There are a couple things in the game that I have no control over that drive me crazy to no end.

I don't ever want to auto-join a game in progress. I'm almost always at a disadvantage - why would I want to subject myself to that? At least let me start the game with everyone else to give me a solid opportunity to contribute to early momentum. I'm not saying auto-join should be removed, I just want a toggle.

Same thing goes for aim assist. I can't tell you how many times I've almost had someone and my reticle gets yanked away by one of his teammates who runs out from behind a rock or something. I don't need the help, and it's doing me more harm than good.

Anyone else find these things (or any other annoying forced options) annoying?
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII
#2EDarienPosted 1/2/2013 7:14:59 PM
How about that vibration? I can't believe there's a Halo without the ability to turn off vibration. Very strange and I'd love that toggle, actually.
---
Lali-ho!
#3SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/2/2013 7:18:55 PM
There is a video on Youtube about how to avoid JiP.

You can turn your vibration off in your Xbox Settings. Haven't played with vibration for a long, long time.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#4EDarienPosted 1/2/2013 7:21:26 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
There is a video on Youtube about how to avoid JiP.

You can turn your vibration off in your Xbox Settings. Haven't played with vibration for a long, long time.

Yeah, I suppose I could go that route, but not having it as an in-game toggle still seems silly to me. I like it for storyline, but in MP it's more harm than good.
---
Lali-ho!
#5ShadowMaster684(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 7:29:16 PM
Checked out the video, thanks for pointing it out. At least it works, but I really would prefer the option to just turn it off entirely.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII