umad?

ubad?
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-5
#252Spade59Posted 1/6/2013 11:58:29 PM
bad 4 ur K/D

http://t.qkme.me/3r3s5x.jpg
#253Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/7/2013 7:13:55 AM
jokes on you, bud. i dont play this crap game.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-5
#254Clayton_RyanPosted 1/7/2013 8:02:39 AM
People will complain about a game having changed, way too much. For example, I have a friend I used to play Left 4 Dead a ton. We had a team of four that was nearly unstoppable. Lol
Anyway, part 2 comes out with all the new dynamics and zombies to it. My friend just cant hang with all the variety. Part one was simple to play, in comparison to part 2. So all he did was complain about the changes, and he pretty much stopped playing altogether! Lol
But that's what people "enjoy". They want it to be easy to play and win. Don't make me think about what I need to do next.
I love games with options. The more the better. Opens up doors to so many variables and situations. Just adding sprint can do that. Along with new aspects, like ordinance. A lot of people can't process all these options as fast as others, so they just say the game sucks.
In other words, it's like taking nothing but multiple choice tests over written tests. They are much easier to take because the options are minimal, hence less thinking. Go to a written test, WAY more possible options. "Too much thinking" for some people.
They would rather have one big "I win" button on their controller. Lmao
---
Gamer tag-L0rd 2Tap
"You see what happens, Larry?!?"
#255DSquariusPosted 1/7/2013 8:23:12 AM
People will complain about a game having changed, way too much. For example, I have a friend I used to play Left 4 Dead a ton. We had a team of four that was nearly unstoppable. Lol
Anyway, part 2 comes out with all the new dynamics and zombies to it. My friend just cant hang with all the variety. Part one was simple to play, in comparison to part 2. So all he did was complain about the changes, and he pretty much stopped playing altogether! Lol
But that's what people "enjoy". They want it to be easy to play and win. Don't make me think about what I need to do next.
I love games with options. The more the better. Opens up doors to so many variables and situations. Just adding sprint can do that. Along with new aspects, like ordinance. A lot of people can't process all these options as fast as others, so they just say the game sucks.
In other words, it's like taking nothing but multiple choice tests over written tests. They are much easier to take because the options are minimal, hence less thinking. Go to a written test, WAY more possible options. "Too much thinking" for some people.
They would rather have one big "I win" button on their controller. Lmao

You clearly don't understand the complaints in this topic if you think they want it easy to play and win. They're talking about balance. That's it.

As for your friend, well sometimes developers try to do too much and they over complicate things making games a chore to play. I've never played LFD so I can't comment on it specifically.
---
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#256PAL360Posted 1/7/2013 8:54:28 AM
What?? I love sprint! I was skeptical about it, at first, though.
To be honest, i was skeptical about everything, when Halo went from Bungie to 343i. Glad i was wrong, Halo 4 is amazing, especially multiplayer wise.
#257StringerboyPosted 1/7/2013 10:12:22 AM
PAL360 posted...
To be honest, i was skeptical about everything, when Halo went from Bungie to 343i. Glad i was wrong, Halo 4 is amazing, especially multiplayer wise.

Halo 4 is call of duty in space.
#258DuwstaiPosted 1/7/2013 10:19:37 AM
I dont know why "competitive" and "casual" players continue to argue about game balance. Each side will never understand the other. They view the game in a completely different way.

Games play out completely differently at higher levels of play. You cant explain something to someone when they never experienced it. There is just nothing to draw from.
---
balls
#259SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/7/2013 10:39:57 AM(edited)
Duwstai posted...
I dont know why "competitive" and "casual" players continue to argue about game balance. Each side will never understand the other. They view the game in a completely different way.

Games play out completely differently at higher levels of play. You cant explain something to someone when they never experienced it. There is just nothing to draw from.

No, casuals are just wrong. They don't understand game mechanics because, as the title suggests, they are casual. They don't know what goes into game balance (look at some of their replies for gods sake, they're ****ing stupid!), they don't know how a physics engine works, if they even know what one is, and they think that just because they play the game they know what's going on and are entitled to their own opinion.

They are not. They don't know ****, which is why they are casual gamers. They will find something that is broken at it's core just fine because they are too ignorant to understand why they are wrong.

Period.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#260MephystoPosted 1/7/2013 10:43:41 AM(edited)
Stringerboy posted...
PAL360 posted...

Halo 4 is call of duty in space.

No way, man, Halo players have shields, which drag out the gun battles much longer than the insta-kill gun battles in CoD. Well, unless someone has a sniper rifle... or a rocket launcher... or a shotgun......

......nevermind, Halo's been CoD in space from the very beginning. :P