Perodic posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Hahah alright name a company where money isn't the objective

Chick-Fil-A
Non-Profits
Goodwill
Orchestra/Christian Radio stations

Need I continue?

They still are in business for profit, non-profit organizations, Goodwill, all companies need money to function.

Non-profit are actually huge money makers.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#32BigCatFivePosted 1/4/2013 10:02:31 AM
Perodic posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Hahah alright name a company where money isn't the objective

Chick-Fil-A
Non-Profits
Goodwill

Need I continue?

Just an FYI, the NFL is a "non-profit". Just because you read the cover does not mean you read the book.
#33Asherlee10Posted 1/4/2013 10:04:36 AM
Perodic posted...
Chick-Fil-A
Non-Profits
Goodwill

Need I continue?

LMAO

Is this guy being funny?
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#34Ultima_WraithPosted 1/4/2013 10:06:51 AM
Asherlee10 posted...
Perodic posted...
Chick-Fil-A
Non-Profits
Goodwill

Need I continue?

LMAO

Is this guy being funny?

I'd just like to point out that lots of religious channels push for more donations when they don't have the money they need, using guilt as a tactic. And there isn't a religious leader alive that'd do the job without a salary.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#35superhPosted 1/4/2013 10:13:12 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Every Halo game before the DMR has had a precision starting weapon what was balanced. Nothing has EVER come close to a laser accurate, hitscan weapon that doesn't lose damage at range.

This. I swear you are the only other person on this entire board who agrees on this.

Even The BR on Halo 2 and 3 lost all its aim assist at a certain range(and it wasn't even very far) Not to mention that if one pellet from the 3 burst missed you couldn't four shot...
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#36k darkfirePosted 1/4/2013 10:18:37 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Oh, I guess you know how to make a game better than the professionals.

Why didn't Microsoft just hire you?

Are we not allowed to critique the game or really anything in life because we're not "professionals"?
#37ArcGuardPosted 1/4/2013 10:25:34 AM
superh posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Every Halo game before the DMR has had a precision starting weapon what was balanced. Nothing has EVER come close to a laser accurate, hitscan weapon that doesn't lose damage at range.

This. I swear you are the only other person on this entire board who agrees on this.

Even The BR on Halo 2 and 3 lost all its aim assist at a certain range(and it wasn't even very far) Not to mention that if one pellet from the 3 burst missed you couldn't four shot...

Lol, the BR was balanced....

I'm laughing harder over the implication that the pistol in Halo 1 was balanced. I mean, yeah, sure. It was balanced despite the fact that if you were outside of 5 feet it pretty much dominated every non-power weapon.
#38AurawhispererPosted 1/4/2013 10:31:16 AM
Alright sundevil, if you think we're not professionals and we have no right to rate how poorly this game has been developed based on multiplayer. Then please, by all means, share your petty wisdom and explain how awesome this game is compare to the other halos that you may have not played before.

Oh and here; take this flame shield as my parting friendship gift. You will desperately need it
#39xVSaNxPosted 1/4/2013 10:44:37 AM
its fair

no starting with no perks or guns against people with the best guns and perks, no looking fir a gun that can beat a power weapon, no one shot long range dsr loadout, etc
#40superhPosted 1/4/2013 11:01:05 AM(edited)
ArcGuard posted...
superh posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Lol, the BR was balanced....

I'm laughing harder over the implication that the pistol in Halo 1 was balanced. I mean, yeah, sure. It was balanced despite the fact that if you were outside of 5 feet it pretty much dominated every non-power weapon.

and where did i mention halo 1?

It's besides the point. A hitscan weapon, that has the same accuracy, aim asisst and damage at all ranges does not belong in any balanced game.

EDIT: Yes, the Br was a bit unbalanced in regard to other weapons(only assault rifles really, the carbine had a faster kill time. Not much has change don Halo 4 regarding the assault rifles vs precision) However, it had to be picked up. People would actually fight over them.

It lost it's aim assist after about 60meters. You would be lucky to kill somebody with a whole clip at long range due to the inaccuracy.

Most importantly, It wasn't a hitscan weapon. Remember having to lead your shots? That is another skillful element of Halo gone.

Picture Halo 3 with the Halo 4 DMR instead of the BR. Now tell me what is worse.
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame