Getting real ****ing sick of being booted from games for accidental TKing

#1AlimNassorPosted 1/3/2013 11:27:30 PM
Every ****ing game, some idiot runs out in front of me and gets run over and promptly boots me. I wish Bungie had fixed the system, because, it's annoying as hell to be doing well and then get booted because some idiot runs out in front of you.
---
Aquila non captat muscas
#2JolteonPosted 1/3/2013 11:30:36 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, because yeah, it's mostly the fault of the people running in front of you, but if you're having this problem in "every game", then maybe you should modify your behavior. Like, drive a little more cautiously, or wait a few extra seconds before taking off in a vehicle or something.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#3lron_SpidermanPosted 1/3/2013 11:37:18 PM
^ What he said.

I can sympathize with you man I got booted 3 times in Dominion because of idiots running in front of my Wraith as I was thrusting.
#4NovaLevossidaPosted 1/4/2013 1:32:58 AM
I've never gotten the option to boot a person in this game. I have to wonder how often or how much per match you get those accidental splatters to even present the option to get booted.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance. The guilty pay the price.
"I cast Dia, then I strike." - A Final Fantasy XI Warrior / White Mage
#5JolteonPosted 1/4/2013 1:42:51 AM
I've never gotten the option to boot a person in this game.

Then you probably haven't been TK's very many times. Trust me, it's not like you have to be going out of your way for it to happen. I've had the option pop up many times, although I usually give the person the benefit of the doubt unless it was obviously intentional.
---
#6lderivedxPosted 1/4/2013 1:46:30 AM
I have yet to be booted and have yet to get the option.

I rarely get betrayed/betray.
---
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful gt:i derive dx
#7JolteonPosted 1/4/2013 1:49:51 AM
I have yet to be booted and have yet to get the option.

I rarely get betrayed/betray.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't usually play vehicle-heavy gametypes though, do you? I've yet to be booted either, but I've had plenty of over-eager teammates splatter me in the beginning of matches.
---
#8DENGUINPosted 1/4/2013 2:09:49 AM
Lol iv splattered so many teammates trying to master splatter and have never been booted
---
Microsoft: we could make everybody buy 1 360... or we could make stupid people buy 10.
Boss: Thats brilliant because 1/4 of the world is re****ed. ROD it is!
#9Dark_Prince101Posted 1/4/2013 2:23:05 AM
I've been betrayed in Infection on the human side about 10 times in a row with no option to boot. I've also been splattered purposely several times in a row without an option.
#10JolteonPosted 1/4/2013 2:25:32 AM
I've been betrayed in Infection on the human side about 10 times in a row with no option to boot. I've also been splattered purposely several times in a row without an option.

I think (though I'm not positive) the option to boot is turned off for Flood mode, because betrayal is actually a survival strategy (replenishes your ammo).
---