Getting real ****ing sick of being booted from games for accidental TKing

#11AbsoluteBKKPosted 1/4/2013 2:59:47 AM
AlimNassor posted...
Every ****ing game, some idiot runs out in front of me and gets run over and promptly boots me. I wish Bungie had fixed the system, because, it's annoying as hell to be doing well and then get booted because some idiot runs out in front of you.

What does Bungie have to do with this?
---
Now playing - Halo 4, Borderlands, Far Cry 3
#12JkickitPosted 1/4/2013 3:29:05 AM
I've only been booted once. Never gives me the option to boot someone else :/

Most thing that happens is losing my shields to a vehicle, not death.
---
Oh no meng! http://tinyurl.com/bcnp2xk FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal.
#13shadowsiblingPosted 1/4/2013 6:29:43 AM
I hate it when the game spawns a team mate near you when you are in a vehicle. I've been on Complex in regular slayer, driving around in a Ghost and splattered a team mate as they spawned.
---
Gamer Tag: Shadow Sibling
Let's a-go!
#14Raddy8Posted 1/4/2013 7:27:51 AM
I've killed a few teammates by accident, never been booted. Had the option a couple times, but unless they are truly being ****heads, things are forgiveable.
---
Gamertag: Pickle Swift
3DS friend code: 4339-2579-4895
#15galv0Posted 1/4/2013 7:44:07 AM
Occasionally, I'll start a match and jump on the nearest Ghost, then proceed to splatter my teammates until I get booted.
---
Noobs -_-
#16XT3M3Posted 1/4/2013 7:51:15 AM
Getting real ****ing sick of being team killed by trigger happy people.
Getting real ****ing sick of being booting teamates from games for TKing
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#17NeeTamaPosted 1/4/2013 8:05:51 AM
Unless it's deliberate (you can usually tell) I dont boot.

But if you're the kind of guy who splatters me as im assassinating someone, CAUSE EETS FUNNEH, yeah i'll jump on your grenades a few times til I can boot you.
#18Master_PwnerPosted 1/4/2013 8:51:31 AM
What? I have been splattered by teammates many many times, yet I never had the option to boot them? I saw this option only once, after a teammate emptied his whole clipper of AR on me and finished me with a melee. Then I did boot him indeed.
How many splatters do you need in a game to get booted?
---
GLACIER FTW
Coq
#19ShadowMaster684Posted 1/4/2013 9:15:22 AM
I always blame the driver in this scenario. Always. You're the one in the vehicle, you need to be aware of your teammates.

I've accidentally run over teammates, and yeah things get hectic, but it has to be the responsibility of the driver to be mindful of pedestrians. They're just trying to do what they're doing on foot - they shouldn't have to worry about their teammate who doesn't know how to drive the warthog. As frustrating as it can be to accidentally run people over, and especially to be booted for it, it's a dozens times more aggravating to be in the middle of a firefight or in the middle of pursuing an enemy and have some reckless driver swerve by and knock out your shields or kill you.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII
#20galv0Posted 1/4/2013 9:29:14 AM
ShadowMaster684 posted...
I always blame the driver in this scenario. Always. You're the one in the vehicle, you need to be aware of your teammates.

This is nearly impossible when your teammates jump out of buildings right into your path. It's not always the drivers fault.
---
Noobs -_-