No Promethans in Halo 5 please.

#1JamesOwnzMazPosted 1/4/2013 4:20:23 AM
Only one here?

Hated the promtehans as a whole.. Knights were okay I guess.. but they were just a drag to fight.

I was really hoping Halo 4 was going to be a big fresh start... why are there Covenant? And why would they be the Elites and not the Brutes?
---
I Am The Architect
#2JolteonPosted 1/4/2013 4:24:45 AM
why are there Covenant?

Religious schism.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#3ViperOfDornePosted 1/4/2013 4:29:20 AM
Wait... you don't want Prometheans or Covenant? Who are you planning to shoot?
#4xoAxeloxPosted 1/4/2013 4:38:27 AM
he wanted a new species to shoot but hated prometheans
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#5L337_MuffenPosted 1/4/2013 4:51:47 AM
Marines, I want to shoot marines!
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#6MechaKirbyPosted 1/4/2013 5:22:55 AM
I like the crawlers, a good enemy.

Knights are meh, they come off like a cheap version of elites (ones that can fully heal by teleporting). A stupid idea to combine those traits.

Watchers are so damn terrible its not even funny. They fly, they can catch nades and produce shields, and revives fallen knights with no limits. I find that very cheap, not fun at all.
---
GTag/PSN: MechaknightX http://i.minus.com/i7veL9wbPUU85.gif
#7couscous625Posted 1/4/2013 6:33:34 AM
L337_Muffen posted...
Marines, I want to shoot marines!

this, there has still got to be a group of independents that still want to fight the UNSC. i'd like to fight a few humans.

also never bring back brutes, i hated brutes so much ive only play halo 3 once.
---
I had a dream when i was in high school that i attended the punk rock academy.
#8SunDevil77Posted 1/4/2013 6:37:57 AM
JamesOwnzMaz posted...
Only one here?

Hated the promtehans as a whole.. Knights were okay I guess.. but they were just a drag to fight.

I was really hoping Halo 4 was going to be a big fresh start... why are there Covenant? And why would they be the Elites and not the Brutes?

The fact you couldn't understand the story makes your opinion invalid.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#9galv0Posted 1/4/2013 7:11:59 AM
I'm kind of tired of the Covenant.
---
Noobs -_-
#10DvoloS88Posted 1/4/2013 7:39:02 AM
Theres nothing wrong with the new enemies... Knights might be a pain but they are a fresh start... They teleport, spawn watchers
Which people find cheap but they can be killed very quicky. The way knights also jump into the air to try to land on you with there sword melee is awesome. Then you have the sick ass assasinations on the knights. Whats the problem?