Why do you have to push a button to pick up ordnance drops?

#21CorndogburglarPosted 1/4/2013 12:03:14 PM
RickGotti posted...
Corndogburglar posted...
RickGotti posted...
Asherlee10 posted...
RickGotti posted...
I said that I can see the reasoning for guns. Guns only.

Okay, so why make it more complicated?

Let's see, I have to push the button to pick up the gun, but run over it to pick up grenade or power up? It just seems more simple if it's all the same way.

Grenades already pick up automatically. All I want is for Speed Boost & Overshield to do the same thing

Actually, you still need to press the X button to pick up grenades if they come down in a ordnance drop.

I don't think so

I know so.

Next time you get an ordnance drop, and grenades are one of the choices, pick it, then try to pick it up.

You'll see I'm right.
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#22RickGotti(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 2:59:06 PM
^^^^^Corndog. It pains me to tell you that you're wrong. So, so wrong. I just feel bad you've been holding X unnecessarily all this time & that you felt that you just knew you were right. When you had so much wrong
---
GamerTag: xMinorThreat
#23L337_MuffenPosted 1/5/2013 3:01:56 PM
esqueleto76 posted...
RickGotti posted...
ChrisSL posted...
Surely this is scraping the bottom of the 'Halo 4 complaints' barrel?

If you need to tell yourself this, sure. I could talk about the maps instead, if you prefer. They're not very good

Orrrrrrrr.....you could stop whining ?

---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#24RickGotti(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:04:50 PM
L337_Muffen posted...
esqueleto76 posted...
RickGotti posted...
ChrisSL posted...
Surely this is scraping the bottom of the 'Halo 4 complaints' barrel?

If you need to tell yourself this, sure. I could talk about the maps instead, if you prefer. They're not very good

Orrrrrrrr.....you could stop whining ?

Yeah, I'd already seen that. I prefer that people not open topics they don't like............& then whine about them

But, you did. You whined
---
GamerTag: xMinorThreat
#25CorndogburglarPosted 1/6/2013 7:38:13 AM
RickGotti posted...
^^^^^Corndog. It pains me to tell you that you're wrong. So, so wrong. I just feel bad you've been holding X unnecessarily all this time & that you felt that you just knew you were right. When you had so much wrong

Jesus Christ...

Grenades that spawn on the level can be picked up by running over them, without pressing X.

Grenades that you call down in an ordnance drop need to be picked up by pressing X.

Maybe you guys have just never called down grenades? I know I've only done it once or twice since the game launched.
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.