Thanks 343

#1SearchmanV16Posted 1/4/2013 2:47:57 PM
Thanks to 343, this game is practically ruined because of stupid people and their ineptitude. I cannot fathom why you need to use a DMR with Sticky nades? Stickies are super cheap, especially when you can spawn with them. DMR's and auto aim, that's another problem. When will they think of us competitive gamers who were loyal to Halo 2 and/or Halo 3?
---
Lets go Heat.
#2NeeTamaPosted 1/4/2013 2:48:56 PM
You're welcome!
#3ut2k3Posted 1/4/2013 2:50:49 PM
Searchmanv16 more like thistopicv16
---
"See what happen is your friend was trolling you and now you are trolling us coming here with this nonsense."PatrickEwing33
#4DeathB2UPosted 1/4/2013 2:56:29 PM
So, to play devils advocate... It is more challenging going up against people with DMRs and plasmas... Wouldn't that make the game more fun to play?

My thoughts are if you dont like getting killed by DMRs, dont run around out in the open.

I've seen a lot of complaints about spawning with plasmas but if i recall correctly, i get killed with a plasma gremade maybe once every 4 or 5 matches. I'm not too worried about it. I'd rather that than to have frag grenades randomly thrown into rooms and getting killed by someone who had no clue i was there.

Still I can appreciate those using grenades with skill, Bouncing grenades off the ground so they explode in front of someone chasing you, etc
---
If there were no god, man would have the need to create one.
GT: DontTaaazeMeBro
#5DENGUINPosted 1/4/2013 3:15:26 PM
Cry about it
---
Microsoft: we could make everybody buy 1 360... or we could make stupid people buy 10.
Boss: Thats brilliant because 1/4 of the world is re****ed. ROD it is!
#6elitelmoPosted 1/4/2013 3:16:47 PM
DENGUIN posted...
Cry about it

what he said.

ONE TWO PUNCH !
---
I'd beat all of you at fisting -MyLittleChodey
I imagine your brain: a scoop of ice cream in a microwave -cheese_game619
#7shadowknight93Posted 1/4/2013 3:17:56 PM
SearchmanV16 posted...
Thanks to 343, this game is practically ruined because of stupid people and their ineptitude. I cannot fathom why you need to use a DMR with Sticky nades? Stickies are super cheap, especially when you can spawn with them. DMR's and auto aim, that's another problem. When will they think of us competitive gamers who were loyal to Halo 2 and/or Halo 3?

Who are you blaming in your first sentance? You start with 343 And then switch to blaming the players.
---
The Didact was the ancient evil, because he was basically forerunner Hitler.-SterlingFox
Trolling trolls since 2006.
#8enterthemadroxPosted 1/4/2013 3:21:29 PM
Can't you still play competitively?

I know I do. It's always competitive when I constantly hear "In the lead!" quickly followed by "Lost the lead!" ad infinitum until the match ends with one team winning and the other losing.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#9originlucario9Posted 1/4/2013 3:25:10 PM
Stickies aren't op in the game. I am supposed to stick a person or ghost on target and doesn't stick. I randomly through it and it sticks. This games makes sticking 5 times harder, so stop whining.
#10SunDevil77Posted 1/4/2013 3:25:50 PM
10 bucks says TC never played Halo 2 and is just saying he's a pro since then to sound cool
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.