Worth buying?

#11SlaveZero40Posted 1/5/2013 11:44:43 AM
This game is amazing and definitely worth buying. Although, it really could use more maps and Playlists. I miss Slayer PRO.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Big Pun,
#12pcmike2Posted 1/5/2013 12:38:49 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
pcmike2 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Yes, buy it.
The reviews speak for themselves, not the god awful community.

I love how the people in the thread who said bad things about this game actually explain why when you just support it without supporting why it's good.

As I said, the reviews speak for themselves.

That's not a reason and modt game reviews from critics aren't entirely true if the game these days. Look at mass effect 3. Great reviews all over the place, but we all know what happened.
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#13SunDevil77Posted 1/5/2013 12:49:25 PM
pcmike2 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
pcmike2 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Yes, buy it.

I love how the people in the thread who said bad things about this game actually explain why when you just support it without supporting why it's good.

That's not a reason and modt game reviews from critics aren't entirely true if the game these days. Look at mass effect 3. Great reviews all over the place, but we all know what happened.

So many errors in one post...
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#14nazacuckooPosted 1/5/2013 1:05:33 PM(edited)
pcmike2 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
pcmike2 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Yes, buy it.

Lol, anyone who thinks ME3 is terrible just because of the ending is just plain dumb.
A game doesn't deserve a bad score just because of the ending.
EDIT: On topic, yes buy this game, please. My favourite Halo game,
and I have been a Halo fan since the beginning
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#15DENGUINPosted 1/5/2013 1:31:37 PM
Anyone who says this game isn't worth 60 $ is one of the many gfaqs babies who think h4 should be the same as h3.

They really believe they could of made a better game than the experts.
When they die they make up an excuse ( like aim assist) to make themselves feel better.

They are know it alls who know nothing.

they keep talking about how bad the game is yet they don't quit playing and they keep complaining on gfaqs.

they are just all around bad people who don't deserve the internet.
---
Microsoft: we could make everybody buy 1 360... or we could make stupid people buy 10.
Boss: Thats brilliant because 1/4 of the world is re****ed. ROD it is!
#16Groudon_UzamakiPosted 1/5/2013 1:37:22 PM
I won't pick it up unless friends tell me to play it with them, if that says anything.
---
Remember kids, cancer doesn't kill people, people with cancer kills people.
3DS FC:4312-9992-0441
#17pcmike2Posted 1/5/2013 2:34:58 PM
nazacuckoo posted...
pcmike2 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
pcmike2 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Yes, buy it.

Lol, anyone who thinks ME3 is terrible just because of the ending is just plain dumb.
A game doesn't deserve a bad score just because of the ending.
EDIT: On topic, yes buy this game, please. My favourite Halo game,
and I have been a Halo fan since the beginning

The ending showed no impact the player made from choices throughout the trilogy, it presents themes in the last 10 min that goes against the universe/tone set by previous mass effect games, and it's insulting to the player's intelligence. Bioware shipped an AAA game with an incomplete ending that was supposed to be the finale of a trilogy and people who say the game itself is bad because of the ending are dumb?

But the ending wasn't the only thing wrong with the game. Things such as:
-autodialougue from shepard made a huge disconnect between the player and shepard. The player is supposed to be shepard, but Bioware felt autodialouge made things easier for them for some reason.
-Cerberus basically becomes Cobra from GI joe, in that you fight them in more missions than the reapers
-Me2 characters get little attention + action. None of the previous squad members from me2 temporarily join your squad like anderson did
-The system of war assets makes it easy to render past decisions useless, as shown in the ending
-The final mission of retaking earth didn't have the big hoo-rah that the suicide mission in me2 had.

The game overall felt rushed and tacky. But it still got great reviews from critics and such. But most of the community of mass effect feel that me3 is not the best mass effect game.

On topic, and relating to my me3 rant, usually devs make up for things they wanted to be in the game through dlc. (Bethesda + skyrim dlc= dragon riding). So far Bioware has yet to produce a good quality dlc. Some things in Halo 4 felt rushed, and usually halo games improve post launch with gameplay + playlist changes. It's too soon to decide if halo 4 is the best/worst halo game to date, but I suggest the op to wait a bit until the game goes on sale or 343 improves the multiplayer.
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#18nazacuckooPosted 1/5/2013 2:39:02 PM
Pcmike2 Yeah, it's a bad ending but it still doesn't ruin the game :P
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#19zerooo0Posted 1/5/2013 2:45:40 PM
The game is worth it. It's one of the best Halo games this gen.

Don't listen to the whiners of the community. The community is not impressing, but the game makes up for that.

Also it has one of the best campaign that I've played this gen.
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#20lron_SpidermanPosted 1/5/2013 2:46:08 PM
iRGush posted...
no, its boring and tedious with no playlist variety and no real incentive to keep playing

1) I was in a match with this guy the other day, if it's so tedious and boring why are you still playing?

2) He isn't very good at this game.

My advice would be to borrow it first and make up your own mind don't trust these fools.