Specializations

#1H3YGUYS34Posted 1/5/2013 11:12:27 AM
So first of all i want to say something about the armor on this game is ugly i mean look at the locus and most of the armor looks like you wouldn't be able to see out of like locus but i guess that what a radar is for. Anyways who else thinks specializations are pretty much useless i mean the support packages they give do not make you any stronger than any body else now i know they cant make you like have a overshield all the time but still i dont feel they do anything, comment?(Plus I'm not angry, a troll, or a scammer.)
#2__balePosted 1/5/2013 11:13:33 AM
you mad you stupid troll go scam somewhere else
#3baconluverPosted 1/5/2013 11:14:34 AM
__bale posted...

*High Five*
---
---
If you give Cave Johnson lemons, your house will burn down. Trust me, I know from experience.
#4L337_MuffenPosted 1/5/2013 11:26:08 AM
H3YGUYS34 posted...
So first of all I want to say something about the armor on this game is ugly.
I mean look at the locus and most of the armor looks like you wouldn't be able to see out of it, like the Locus but i guess that what a radar is for.

Anyways who else thinks specializations are pretty much useless? I mean the support packages they give do not make you any stronger than anybody else now. I know they cant make you like have a overshield all the time but still I don't feel they do anything, comment?(Plus I'm angry, a troll, and a scammer.)

Fixed

And you're complaining that the specializations are not game breaking? Nice logic.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#5SierraReiPosted 1/5/2013 11:29:16 AM
I get the impression the helmets without visors are supposed to have some kind of internal display - just about all of them have white things that pretty much look like sensors on the outside.
#6ChrisSLPosted 1/5/2013 11:30:37 AM
It depends how you play, certain abilities will complement certain players but nothing is 'better' than anything you can select from the start. Nor should it be.

The only ability from the specializations I'd want to use frequently is Stability.
#7SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/5/2013 11:34:27 AM
I only unlock specs based on if I want a piece of armor that it offers or something. Really the 'perks' that it grants aren't going to make you super awesome, you still need skill to back you up.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#8H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 1:13:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 1:14:30 PM
baconluver posted...
__bale posted...

*Hi i like dick*
---

you suck your dads