Specializations

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Specializations

User Info: Super Vejita

Super Vejita
4 years ago#11
H3YGUYS34 posted...
So first of all i want to say something about the armor on this game is ugly i mean look at the locus and most of the armor looks like you wouldn't be able to see out of like locus but i guess that what a radar is for. Anyways who else thinks specializations are pretty much useless i mean the support packages they give do not make you any stronger than any body else now i know they cant make you like have a overshield all the time but still i dont feel they do anything, comment?(Plus I'm not angry, a troll, or a scammer.)

Because if they were overpowered, you'd have people complaining about them. And it would be pretty legit too considering that a good bit of people don't have access to all of the specializations yet.
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula

User Info: H3YGUYS34

H3YGUYS34
4 years ago#12
Super Vejita posted...
H3YGUYS34 posted...
So first of all i want to say something about the armor on this game is ugly i mean look at the locus and most of the armor looks like you wouldn't be able to see out of like locus but i guess that what a radar is for. Anyways who else thinks specializations are pretty much useless i mean the support packages they give do not make you any stronger than any body else now i know they cant make you like have a overshield all the time but still i dont feel they do anything, comment?(Plus I'm not angry, a troll, or a scammer.)

Because if they were overpowered, you'd have people complaining about them. And it would be pretty legit too considering that a good bit of people don't have access to all of the specializations yet.

Oh yeah i forgot about that thanks for reminding me

User Info: AlphusUltimus

AlphusUltimus
4 years ago#13
how this thread isn't obliterated yet by mods is amazing.
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Specializations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived