Specializations

#11Super VejitaPosted 1/5/2013 12:52:33 PM
H3YGUYS34 posted...
So first of all i want to say something about the armor on this game is ugly i mean look at the locus and most of the armor looks like you wouldn't be able to see out of like locus but i guess that what a radar is for. Anyways who else thinks specializations are pretty much useless i mean the support packages they give do not make you any stronger than any body else now i know they cant make you like have a overshield all the time but still i dont feel they do anything, comment?(Plus I'm not angry, a troll, or a scammer.)

Because if they were overpowered, you'd have people complaining about them. And it would be pretty legit too considering that a good bit of people don't have access to all of the specializations yet.
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula
#12H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 1:01:09 PM
Super Vejita posted...
H3YGUYS34 posted...
So first of all i want to say something about the armor on this game is ugly i mean look at the locus and most of the armor looks like you wouldn't be able to see out of like locus but i guess that what a radar is for. Anyways who else thinks specializations are pretty much useless i mean the support packages they give do not make you any stronger than any body else now i know they cant make you like have a overshield all the time but still i dont feel they do anything, comment?(Plus I'm not angry, a troll, or a scammer.)

Because if they were overpowered, you'd have people complaining about them. And it would be pretty legit too considering that a good bit of people don't have access to all of the specializations yet.

Oh yeah i forgot about that thanks for reminding me
#13AlphusUltimusPosted 1/5/2013 1:24:26 PM
how this thread isn't obliterated yet by mods is amazing.
---
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus