why do people ruin this game witch their horrible play style?

#1XT3M3Posted 1/5/2013 11:11:08 AM
cloak campers who couch with their party / team mates and wait for you to come to them?

me and my friend had to fact this last night and it got annoying real fast. thanks to,
-the play style period
- the fact our teamates would rush them no matter what. (one going -22)

the thing i dont get is. when they play like this they have a KD that is apperently saying " i can hardly break even in this game"

and this shows when get them out their "nest" and engage them in a 1 on 1 fire fight.

how do you guys counter this?
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#2__balePosted 1/5/2013 11:11:46 AM
>witch
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#3XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:11:48 AM
with***
---
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#4Aadrian1234Posted 1/5/2013 11:20:16 AM
Promethian vision
---
PSN/GT-Aadrianseth Message me via PSN Xbox live or i will ignore the request
3DS: 0817-4248-5560 PM me your FC if you add me
#5vice_dragonPosted 1/5/2013 11:26:07 AM
If they're bad enough to corner camp they're bad enough to fall for hologram. If they're 59 and below they do not have stealth, P-vision.

There are options to handle camping, stop being bad.
---
How much mud could a mudcrab crab if a mudcrab could crab mud?
#6SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/5/2013 11:28:17 AM
Potato pancakes.

Fragment sentences are win
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#7GregoryChambersPosted 1/5/2013 11:39:23 AM
It's surprising how well Active Camo works. I love it, it's on every one of my classes unless I'm in an objective game mode, then I use Autosentry or Regen field.
---
Gamertag: ZipgunOnParade
#8OLDBOYviciousPosted 1/5/2013 12:03:12 PM
call in Vasily Zaitsef
---
Kids, you gotta keep your meat ice cold!
#9XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:17:37 PM
vice_dragon posted...

There are options to handle camping, stop being bad.

how bout you get off ego mountain and post the ways to do this. i just got this game.

my main counter is to stop playing into their game and just wait for them to break apart and come to me.

but this doesnt work when randoms go -22
---
#10Super VejitaPosted 1/5/2013 12:26:47 PM
Aadrian1234 posted...
Promethian vision

This. Provided they don't have stealth. Though honestly, If you see a bunch of blue dots, you know that someone is using Active Camo. Should put you on guard.
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula