why do people ruin this game witch their horrible play style?

#11deimos91Posted 1/5/2013 1:39:09 PM
vice_dragon posted...
If they're bad enough to corner camp they're bad enough to fall for hologram. If they're 59 and below they do not have stealth, P-vision.

There are options to handle camping, stop being bad.

camping shouldnt be viable even in reach it was not that viable to solo camp
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#12XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 1:42:22 PM
Aadrian1234 posted...
Promethian vision

a friend told me to use this and i have been since i started playing. helped out alot in making judgement
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#13vice_dragonPosted 1/5/2013 1:47:42 PM
XT3M3 posted...
vice_dragon posted...

how bout you get off ego mountain and post the ways to do this. i just got this game.

my main counter is to stop playing into their game and just wait for them to break apart and come to me.

but this doesnt work when randoms go -22

=3

If you have hologram just send it down a hallway, especially if you see blue diamonds on you radar. That means someone (friend or foe) is using camo. If there is a camper, they almost always shoot or go for an assassination. With Promethean Vision you can see enemys through walls, unless that enemy has stealth which is only possible to get at SR 60, and only if they chose wetwork.

I also recommend frags so you can bounce them around corners, also use the (I forget the name ) "perk" that increases your grenades blast radius.

Unfortunately there's no way to make your bad team good, but I hope this helps.
---
How much mud could a mudcrab crab if a mudcrab could crab mud?
#14enterthemadroxPosted 1/5/2013 4:23:55 PM
vice_dragon posted...
XT3M3 posted...
vice_dragon posted...

how bout you get off ego mountain and post the ways to do this. i just got this game.

my main counter is to stop playing into their game and just wait for them to break apart and come to me.

=3

If you have hologram just send it down a hallway, especially if you see blue diamonds on you radar. That means someone (friend or foe) is using camo. If there is a camper, they almost always shoot or go for an assassination. With Promethean Vision you can see enemys through walls, unless that enemy has stealth which is only possible to get at SR 60, and only if they chose wetwork.

I also recommend frags so you can bounce them around corners, also use the (I forget the name ) "perk" that increases your grenades blast radius.

Grenadier.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#15Msheridan1990Posted 1/5/2013 4:33:13 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
vice_dragon posted...
XT3M3 posted...
vice_dragon posted...

=3

Grenadier.

LOL so bad try posting when u know wut ur talking about (so nothing about halo) rotfl
#16Msheridan1990Posted 1/5/2013 4:41:13 PM
its ok tho keep misinforming new players its not like 90% of the halo population isn't already garbage n e ways LOL
#17YellowPurplePosted 1/5/2013 5:04:06 PM
Blame the idiots who thought that going invisible should be an abilty. Overshield and camo should have stayed as pickups, period.
#18TheSexySasukePosted 1/5/2013 5:12:45 PM
I wonder if witches use Promethian vision?
---
In the words of Lmfao " I'm sexy and I know it"
#19enterthemadroxPosted 1/5/2013 5:17:41 PM
YellowPurple posted...
Blame the idiots who thought that going invisible should be an abilty. Overshield and camo should have stayed as pickups, period.

Funny thing is, whenever I've used Overshield, I've still been killed as quickly as if I didn't have it by people with ARs and BRs and whenever I've used Active Camo, I've either been seen when I moved to a vantage point or to sneak up on someone or even if I stand still, I'm still seen and shot at.

I guess it's only useful if there's a fast paced game going on and nobody is being cautious and easily get caught out by an invisible crouching camper but I haven't seen many of them and when I have, I've dealt with them without having to use PV at all.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong