The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Halo 4>Halo Reach

#1zerooo0Posted 1/5/2013 2:50:26 PM
This is all my opinion of course. If you disagree I'll respect your opinion.

I still liked both Halo games though.
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#2SunDevil77Posted 1/5/2013 2:51:12 PM
In basically every single way.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#3iRGushPosted 1/5/2013 3:35:19 PM
Nope
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#4enterthemadroxPosted 1/5/2013 3:37:26 PM
Agreed.

With Reach, I was done after a week when I completed campaign and a few MP/Firefight things.

4....keeps me coming back for more, even with new games for christmas and other crap taking my time.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#5wii60_3Posted 1/5/2013 3:38:00 PM
Fat guy in bed> Halo reach.
---
Pokemon Black 1v1 W-L = Undefeated 11-0
#6bd0g5Posted 1/5/2013 3:43:05 PM
Right now TU Reach > Halo 4
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#7nativenginePosted 1/5/2013 3:58:42 PM
Your asking me to compair two piles of s***, which is unfair. I played Reach more then this but that's not saying much. Halo 4 more resembles COD so I disagree. Even though I hate reach I hate this game more. In fact, I find the only time I play this game is because of a friends request to do so.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
This space available for purchase
#8xTreefiddy350xPosted 1/5/2013 4:02:46 PM
I agree TC, but both suck. I played Reach for 2 weeks before I quit, I played 4 for 3 weeks before I quit. So I guess its a little better.
#9NCSPiratePosted 1/5/2013 4:03:20 PM
Nobody enjoyed Reach.
---
k
#10godWhispererPosted 1/5/2013 4:11:36 PM
i think it's completely well and good that everyone should have their own feelings on a game but what is perplexing to me is that anyone would buy or spend time playing a game they felt was crap. not only that, but also spending time on the forum for the game!

again, i think everyone should just be as happy as they can be, but if you hate the game so much then why spend so much time thinking about it? do something that makes you happy.

and if you hated reach so much, why spend the money to buy the new halo? why not buy something that has better prospects of making you happy?

it seems if you hate something the best thing to do (if you can) is just put it out of your mind to the extent that you're able. don't dwell on it, it's just going to hurt you in the end.
---
-what's in my styrofoam? S-Y-R-U-P-