Story Predictions for rest of Trilogy

#1dfchang813Posted 1/5/2013 4:34:30 PM
Cortana becomes evil/forced to do Didact's will.

Will ultimately become human.

John will retire from being Master Chief.

Eventually, Didact and Prometheans will team up with the Covenant and the USMC to fight the Flood together. Didact will sacrifice his life in the end to stop the Flood. Remaining Covenant will make peace with humans.

Quite obvious from the hints dropped so far from the Terminals.

Thoughts?
---
Dennis
#2Msheridan1990Posted 1/5/2013 4:45:08 PM
halo 6 youll still have a negative k/d LOL
#3ramzariotPosted 1/5/2013 4:57:51 PM
He drops the i and wins everybody over with his new-found culinary skills. An age of peace and high cholesterol begins.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#4The_87_ReaperPosted 1/5/2013 5:05:49 PM
ramzariot posted...
He drops the i and wins everybody over with his new-found culinary skills. An age of peace and high cholesterol begins.

God, how many years was I calling him Master Chef before someone decided to point out I was wrong.

Also stealing from my other post I made in another thread about the future.

The_87_Reaper posted...
Cortana goes crazy... crazier, and leads the Promethean against the galaxy.

In the ultimate battle of man vs machine.

---
The future does not exist, because by the the time you're there it's already the present.
Dr. Richard Epear - May 1st 2009
#5BigCatFivePosted 1/5/2013 5:27:05 PM
Well it's called the "Reclaimer Trilogy", and the final ranks in Reach were Forunner, Reclaimer, and Inheritor.

The human race, as a result of the MC's actions, will "inherit" the the role of the galaxies dominant species. The Flood will be destroyed once and for all after we gain control of the Prometheans, and once again join forces with the Covenant.
#6flashmagiPosted 1/5/2013 5:38:02 PM
I think Cortana is dead. Reviving her would be bad writing. However, a Halsey-based new AI without Cortana's memories could be possible.

Msheridan1990 posted...

Pretty sure you mean K/D less than 1...unless they implement a revive enemy game mode for negative kills.
---
uguu~
XBL GT: Ptolemaios00
#7Msheridan1990Posted 1/5/2013 5:47:57 PM
flashmagi posted...
I think Cortana is dead. Reviving her would be bad writing. However, a Halsey-based new AI without Cortana's memories could be possible.

Msheridan1990 posted...

Pretty sure you mean K/D less than 1...unless they implement a revive enemy game mode for negative kills.

lmfao u have 2 admit u would be good at that 1
#8Total_ReversePosted 1/5/2013 5:48:44 PM
dfchang813 posted...
Cortana becomes evil/forced to do Didact's will.

Will ultimately become human.

John will retire from being Master Chief.

Eventually, Didact and Prometheans will team up with the Covenant and the USMC to fight the Flood together. Didact will sacrifice his life in the end to stop the Flood. Remaining Covenant will make peace with humans.

Quite obvious from the hints dropped so far from the Terminals.

Thoughts?

Not to burst your bubble, but unless if the terminal videos pretty much said that everything hinted or said in the series is wrong, then your predictions are off.
A) The Didact died. Though he might come back.

B)Flood was "eradicated" on the Ark, so they almost certainly will not come back.

C) The UNSC and Covenant are already peaceful. The Covies you killed in Halo 4 were a small faction called "The Storm" and were still loyal to the prophets.

And I'm not going to make a big prediction because my last big Halo theory was off.

I think Master Chief will be paired with a new Cortana model, or maybe be forcibly retired. Another less likely outcome is that he goes Awol/leaves to try to find/repair/collect Cortana.

Or the most far fetched one is that he explores more into the Forerunners with/without the UNSC. And by "explore" I mean travels to other shield worlds, halos, or deserted planets.
---
XBL Gamertag: SadisticTurnip4
#9Blaze0fGloryPosted 1/5/2013 6:28:33 PM
Hope the forunners return. Maybe play as them in mp with different load out abilities then Spartans.
#10fLiNoPosted 1/5/2013 6:51:34 PM
MC fights depression in Halo 5 from the loss of Cortana. A new battle.