I haven't played halo 4 in a month or so, And it makes me sad. What have I misse

#1DARQ MXPosted 1/5/2013 8:15:06 PM(edited)
IT has nothing to do with me not loving the game I do, and I am way better in this game than reach and not to mention it also has WAY better maps and WAY better weapons but ever since my room mate moved in, I have an AWKWARD gaming setup and I hate it lol.

I miss my couch a lot. I have to game in a computer chair now like 3 feet in front of my tv so I get gamer depressed cause of it... haha

Anyway, What have I missed? What also bums me out is... I heard that the DEW XP thing runs out in Jan? So does that mean the 80pts I have I can't use them? I mean I am already a 38 like with in the first couple of weeks of playing but I need to renew my xbox live again anyway and I am waiting on newegg to hurry up and get the Starter pack in and I will get xbox live again.
---
Intel i5 2500k+on FRIO|8GB G.Skill RipJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme 4 G3 |Sapphire 2GB 6970|Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R & K90|Win 7 Pro 64
#2DSquariusPosted 1/5/2013 8:01:56 PM
You haven't missed anything. It's the same game with some awful "tournament" going on.
---
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#3DARQ MX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 8:13:02 PM
is there any new play lists? how are the new maps?
---
Intel i5 2500k+on FRIO|8GB G.Skill RipJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme 4 G3 |Sapphire 2GB 6970|Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R & K90|Win 7 Pro 64
#4DSquariusPosted 1/5/2013 8:17:45 PM
is there any new play lists? how are the new maps?

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/playlists

New maps are awful IMO. They're all huge which is exactly what we didn't need.
---
#5DSquariusPosted 1/5/2013 8:21:10 PM
You can redeem double xp until Jan. 31 and they have to be applied to an Xbox Live account by Mar. 31.
---
#6ThirtyThr33Posted 1/5/2013 9:02:14 PM
DSquarius posted...
You can redeem double xp until Jan. 31 and they have to be applied to an Xbox Live account by Mar. 31.

Wait, so the Double XP you've already redeemed won't expire at the end of this month? Damn, I'm gonna go do something else then.
---
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#7DSquariusPosted 1/5/2013 9:16:42 PM
DSquarius posted...

Wait, so the Double XP you've already redeemed won't expire at the end of this month? Damn, I'm gonna go do something else then.

Nope.

http://www.dewxp.com/Details/FAQ

How do I enter my Codes?
To enter your Code online, log on to the Website and follow instructions on screen to enter the Code exactly as it appears and click "submit". Each time you enter a valid Code into your Account during the Promotion Period you will receive the amount of Double XP matches associated with each Code and participating codes will automatically be credited with one (1) Prize Entry good for one (1) entry into one (1) sweepstakes drawing of your choice. Codes can be entered on the Website until 1/31/13 and pushed to Xbox LIVE accounts until 3/31/13; any unapplied XP Matches remaining on or before 3/31/13 will be forfeited. If no Xbox LIVE Account has been provided during the Promotional Period, all remaining Double XP matches will be forfeited.
---
#8DARQ MX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:02:48 AM
ThirtyThr33 posted...
DSquarius posted...

ok awesome, So I will still have it until march at least that is great.

and no kidding the maps are crappy? Wow I am shocked. lol, the stock maps are good but I gotta admit. Its a little annoying you only get like 3-4 maps to play with in infinite and thats really about it. lol, I mean they are sweet maps but its like, Can we at least play another map too? lol
---
#9SlaveZero40Posted 1/6/2013 3:31:51 AM
DARQ MX posted...
ThirtyThr33 posted...
DSquarius posted...

ok awesome, So I will still have it until march at least that is great.

and no kidding the maps are crappy? Wow I am shocked. lol, the stock maps are good but I gotta admit. Its a little annoying you only get like 3-4 maps to play with in infinite and thats really about it. lol, I mean they are sweet maps but its like, Can we at least play another map too? lol

My guess was that 343 expected people to play both Infinity slayer and Big team infinity slayer. Yeah many hate Big team games. Also, since people complained about forged world maps in Reach, they don't want to include any in matchmaking.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Big Pun,
#10blackninja4everPosted 1/6/2013 4:45:43 AM
Nothing. Its the same game from 2 months ago. Which is a shame considering how easy it is to mix things up with a game like halo
---
-------Xbox Gamertag: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr--------
---------------Battle.net tag: Beefsloth#1582------------------------------