I haven't played halo 4 in a month or so, And it makes me sad. What have I misse

#11Groudon_UzamakiPosted 1/6/2013 6:43:48 AM
ThirtyThr33 posted...
DSquarius posted...
You can redeem double xp until Jan. 31 and they have to be applied to an Xbox Live account by Mar. 31.

Wait, so the Double XP you've already redeemed won't expire at the end of this month? Damn, I'm gonna go do something else then.

This post will be my basis for several future arguments.
---
Remember kids, cancer doesn't kill people, people with cancer kills people.
3DS FC:4312-9992-0441
#12ThirtyThr33Posted 1/6/2013 7:49:04 PM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
ThirtyThr33 posted...
DSquarius posted...
You can redeem double xp until Jan. 31 and they have to be applied to an Xbox Live account by Mar. 31.

Wait, so the Double XP you've already redeemed won't expire at the end of this month? Damn, I'm gonna go do something else then.

This post will be my basis for several future arguments.

Care to elaborate, friend? Because, I can explain why I said what I did. I have quite a few other games that I'd like to go back to, but because I thought that my Double XP would expire at the end of this month, I felt compelled to play Halo 4 instead.. which at this point, I've gotten sort of sick of (not to say this game is bad, it's not without its flaws but I rather do like it) and hearing that the double XP doesn't expire 'til March is just fantastic because now I can go back to enjoying Borderlands 2/Assassin's Creed III/Dishonored/Skyrim/Mortal Kombat/Walking Dead/WWE 13/etc without any guilt.
---
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]