Why do you continue to play Halo?

#11lron_SpidermanPosted 1/6/2013 12:24:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12GotThat415SwagPosted 1/6/2013 12:25:59 AM
reach was my first xbox live game, and I played it religiously. it was really all I did my sophomore year of high school and all summer. I got 4 for Christmas but it's only fun with friends, I don't care to search alone anymore. I feel that I've grown up now and XBL is no longer a lifestyle for me but a hobby. between school, friends and hopefully chicks, I doubt I'll reach SR 70 anytime soon

/blogfaqs
---
XBL: A Percussionist
#13bd0g5Posted 1/6/2013 12:31:49 AM
lron_Spiderman posted...
appleturnover87 posted...
lron_Spiderman posted...
appleturnover87 posted...
I'm about done with the series tbh. It's garbage now

Didn't he say something like this before around the first week of release?

Probably did and the way this game turned out has cemented that belief.

Well then bye bye apple!

I would that say you will be missed but this board has quite a lot of little b****s that hate on this game but continue to play it and complain on this board.

Hi iRGUSH!

You mean people are pointing out stupid flaws in a game but still play it? **** them, they should be blind fanboys instead. Hey, then we could stalk and mention gush all the time or something!!!
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#14lron_SpidermanPosted 1/6/2013 12:38:41 AM
Oh hi bdog!

Where I come from stalking people is wrong so I'll pass on that offer :)
#15YellowPurplePosted 1/6/2013 1:17:38 AM
I've been playing since Halo 1. I like this game. That's why I play.

It's a break from all the recycled modern warfare styles shooters.
#16RoneZoneFitnessPosted 1/6/2013 2:19:11 AM
Because halo fans have an inate need to play the latest halo game, even if it's sub-par for the series.
#17NovaLevossidaPosted 1/6/2013 2:47:28 AM
Because all my friends except one play this instead of Battlefield, and the one that does play Battlefield only wants to play Squad Deathmatch. Best of limited options I suppose.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance. The guilty pay the price.
"I cast Dia, then I strike." - A Final Fantasy XI Warrior / White Mage
#18splodesplodePosted 1/6/2013 2:48:50 AM
I've been playin halo ever since ce. Mm is what keeps me around, I've always enjoyed gaming with friends
---
^_^
#19darren19822000Posted 1/6/2013 12:07:50 PM
iRGush posted...
mm with friends and customs

this. if i go in alone im only good for about 2 games in a playlist..and uaually 4 or 5 till i tirun it off and give up
---
gt darren reefnugs
#20Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/6/2013 12:12:59 PM
Steam rolling baddies is surprisingly fun. There is an abundance.of awful players. I mean look at this board, at least 95% of you are abysmal.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp