Why won't it load matchmaking matches?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why won't it load matchmaking matches?
2 years ago#1
I load up matchmaking, after i vote for a map and the match loads it just sits at the spinning UNSC symbol while everyone else is already in the match. Eventually i join halfway through the match. When my brother plays at the same time as me he has no problems. Does anyone know how to fix this?
---
Gamertag-SkyrimGod92
2 years ago#2
its join in progress, you are getting boned by the system. Its completely random

you can avoid it like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFB5SlKAqIE
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
2 years ago#3
I actually get a group of people then we all vote and then the match starts to load but it loads for everyone except me. I'm not loading matchmaking and then joining a match half way through. i am actually voting for the map and then never loading until the match has gotten halfway through.
---
Gamertag-SkyrimGod92
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why won't it load matchmaking matches?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived