When the hell are Forge maps going into Matchmaking?

#1Assembler114Posted 1/6/2013 12:01:01 PM
At first I was believing "Ok,this is the first month of release, can't blame them for only a few maps in the rotations."

Today officially makes 2 full months that this game released. It seems as though one map was added to infinity slayer since the crimson pack released, none of the forge maps they created originally are there yet. I'm sure they are there in dominion, and other objective playlist, but there should really be more maps available all around. Restricting certain maps to certain playlist is ridiculous, if they are too big, a few boulders to cut down the map won't hurt.

Only so many times I can play Haven,Complex, and that one with the beam in the middle.
---
Nintendo finally admitted that the Wii does not satisfy core gamers as much as casual players.~SF_Baha
That made Nintendo's E3 for me.
#2iRGushPosted 1/6/2013 12:01:25 PM
343 is coming back from vacation on monday so maybe soon
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#3bd0g5Posted 1/6/2013 12:10:33 PM
Just adding the MLG/AGL maps would make the game so much better.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#4z_UndisplayedPosted 1/12/2013 11:48:53 PM
The one where 4 shoot up to hold that sun-thingy? That's Solace
---
Guilt is always a self imposed burden, but is not always rightly imposed.
GT: Pointblank V
#5whitepsychtigerPosted 1/12/2013 11:56:03 PM
I think we're starting with "Forge Test' on the 21st then Griffball and Team Doubles
---
GT: PhantomGenetics
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, MInecraft 360 Current Projects: Silicon Universe, Legend Among Legend A Legend Never Dies, it is only reborn