halo 4 is the best game

#21RasafarianPosted 1/8/2013 6:05:33 AM
Whitbane posted...
I sincerely felt this campaign was the most boring piece of tedious garbage I've ever played. Consider that I played on Legendary with all the skulls turned on.

Jesus.

So you went through the whole game with no HUD, no ammo, no shield regen without melee, increased enemy ability and resistance, no radar, on the highest difficulty, and you found that tedious?

I just can't imagine...
---
He may be an idiot, but at least he hasn't forgotten his kung-fu...
GT: Scarlettbaby
#22WhitbanePosted 1/8/2013 8:23:50 AM
Rasafarian posted...
Whitbane posted...
I sincerely felt this campaign was the most boring piece of tedious garbage I've ever played. Consider that I played on Legendary with all the skulls turned on.

Jesus.

So you went through the whole game with no HUD, no ammo, no shield regen without melee, increased enemy ability and resistance, no radar, on the highest difficulty, and you found that tedious?

I just can't imagine...

Co-op Legendary with Iron skull and a crappy teammate next! Kill me, please.
#23tranceaddict19Posted 1/8/2013 8:43:37 AM
I like that John Halo is in this game.
---
360 GT- eljuanandonly
#24spikethedevilPosted 1/8/2013 8:49:59 AM
Rasafarian posted...
Whitbane posted...

Jesus.

I just can't imagine...

Co-op Legendary with Iron skull and a crappy teammate next! Kill me, please.

Go back and play it normally then come back
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!