Looking to make a trade

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Looking to make a trade
4 years ago#1
I ran out of LIVE on Dec 26th and have been missing me some Halo. I won't be able to get gold again until the beginning of February. If anyone has a gold trial code they would be willing to trade I've got 6 matches of double xp (12 if you use two accounts on the doritos website). I'm looking for at least a 14-day trial. Any help would be appreciated.
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/Steam= NauticalDisasta
4 years ago#2
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334688
4 years ago#3
TGAkuma posted...
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334688

I'm not looking to put a credit card on the xbox and get a couple months for cheap. What I'm looking for is someone who has a spare two week trial or something. I know how they don't get used sometimes and just lay around for a while. Thanks for the link though.
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
4 years ago#4
You seriously dont have a debit card and 2 dollars?
4 years ago#5
I'd be willing to help you out.
4 years ago#6
MarcusStoic posted...
I'd be willing to help you out.

Send me a pm.
4 years ago#7
TGAkuma posted...

I can't say i blame him though. Especially after the whole Sony debacle, i try to keep my credit card info off of major consoles myself even more now than i did before (the card i did use to activate xbl service years ago is no longer active, so it doesn't matter there anyway)... all my points/gold time purchases for xbox have been through cards i've picked up at brick and mortar stores. Paranoia works here.
4 years ago#8
Mephysto posted...
TGAkuma posted...

I can't say i blame him though. Especially after the whole Sony debacle, i try to keep my credit card info off of major consoles myself even more now than i did before (the card i did use to activate xbl service years ago is no longer active, so it doesn't matter there anyway)... all my points/gold time purchases for xbox have been through cards i've picked up at brick and mortar stores. Paranoia works here.

This.
4 years ago#9
Mephysto posted...
TGAkuma posted...

There's a big difference between PSN and Xbox Live. You can't always live life with a tinfoil hat on your head.
Noobs -_-
4 years ago#10
Buy one on eBay. It'll most likely be less than $2.

Unless you're also terrified of online shopping. If so that's just getting slightly ridiculous.
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Looking to make a trade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived