Looking to make a trade

#1NauticalDisastaPosted 1/7/2013 6:24:07 PM
I ran out of LIVE on Dec 26th and have been missing me some Halo. I won't be able to get gold again until the beginning of February. If anyone has a gold trial code they would be willing to trade I've got 6 matches of double xp (12 if you use two accounts on the doritos website). I'm looking for at least a 14-day trial. Any help would be appreciated.
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/Steam= NauticalDisasta
#2TGAkumaPosted 1/7/2013 6:38:48 PM
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334688
#3NauticalDisasta(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 8:03:33 PM
TGAkuma posted...
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334688

I'm not looking to put a credit card on the xbox and get a couple months for cheap. What I'm looking for is someone who has a spare two week trial or something. I know how they don't get used sometimes and just lay around for a while. Thanks for the link though.
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
#4TGAkumaPosted 1/7/2013 11:40:23 PM
You seriously dont have a debit card and 2 dollars?
#5MarcusStoicPosted 1/8/2013 1:23:47 AM
I'd be willing to help you out.
#6NauticalDisasta(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:37:37 AM
MarcusStoic posted...
I'd be willing to help you out.

Send me a pm.
---
#7MephystoPosted 1/8/2013 9:02:12 AM(edited)
TGAkuma posted...

I can't say i blame him though. Especially after the whole Sony debacle, i try to keep my credit card info off of major consoles myself even more now than i did before (the card i did use to activate xbl service years ago is no longer active, so it doesn't matter there anyway)... all my points/gold time purchases for xbox have been through cards i've picked up at brick and mortar stores. Paranoia works here.
#8NauticalDisasta(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 9:15:20 AM
Mephysto posted...
TGAkuma posted...

I can't say i blame him though. Especially after the whole Sony debacle, i try to keep my credit card info off of major consoles myself even more now than i did before (the card i did use to activate xbl service years ago is no longer active, so it doesn't matter there anyway)... all my points/gold time purchases for xbox have been through cards i've picked up at brick and mortar stores. Paranoia works here.

This.
---
#9galv0Posted 1/8/2013 9:31:05 AM
Mephysto posted...
TGAkuma posted...

There's a big difference between PSN and Xbox Live. You can't always live life with a tinfoil hat on your head.
---
Noobs -_-
#10DSquariusPosted 1/8/2013 9:34:07 AM
Buy one on eBay. It'll most likely be less than $2.

Unless you're also terrified of online shopping. If so that's just getting slightly ridiculous.
---
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius