Looking to make a trade

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Looking to make a trade

User Info: NauticalDisasta

NauticalDisasta
4 years ago#11
Just wanted to say thanks to the couple of guys who helped me out. MarcusStoic and CallMeCujo are awesome individuals.
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/Steam= NauticalDisasta

User Info: CallMeCujo

CallMeCujo
4 years ago#12
NauticalDisasta posted...
Just wanted to say thanks to the couple of guys who helped me out. MarcusStoic and CallMeCujo are awesome individuals.

Welcome tc
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.

User Info: CallMeCujo

CallMeCujo
4 years ago#13
Welcome tc
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.

User Info: Sephiroth9704

Sephiroth9704
4 years ago#14
Welcome tc

User Info: kollie89

kollie89
4 years ago#15
Welcome tc

User Info: Mephysto

Mephysto
4 years ago#16
galv0 posted...
Mephysto posted...
TGAkuma posted...
You seriously dont have a debit card and 2 dollars?

I can't say i blame him though. Especially after the whole Sony debacle, i try to keep my credit card info off of major consoles myself even more now than i did before (the card i did use to activate xbl service years ago is no longer active, so it doesn't matter there anyway)... all my points/gold time purchases for xbox have been through cards i've picked up at brick and mortar stores. Paranoia works here.

There's a big difference between PSN and Xbox Live. You can't always live life with a tinfoil hat on your head.

http://kotaku.com/5948617/confessions-of-a-teenage-xbox-hacker

^^ Nope, you're right, even without knowing your credit card info, your online accounts can still be compromised anyway .. but that doesn't mean you should take your credit and just flick it like a frisbee over to any company that asks for it either.. :P

User Info: MarcusStoic

MarcusStoic
4 years ago#17
You are quite welcome TC.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Looking to make a trade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived