So I went from a 32 or so inch SD box of a tv back to my roommates 42"...

#1ODommPosted 1/7/2013 9:44:51 PM
And wow, it is not pretty. I was doing a lot better on my good ole Companion Cube *** tv than an HD.
Maybe it's the controller, where I was sitting, idfk, but I'm doing worse now.
Got some adjusting to do but does this happen to anyone else?
I can't be the only one out there.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#2yoshiisbackPosted 1/7/2013 9:56:47 PM
Screen lag tiers:
Best:
Tube TV
Good:
VGA monitor
Laggy:
Everything else.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#3D3NZ1987Posted 1/7/2013 9:57:04 PM
Have you ever tried wasabi peas? They're really nice
---
Remember this, if you see someone doing something but at the same time watching you... then he is a cop.
#4C810Posted 1/7/2013 10:05:01 PM
yoshiisback posted...
Screen lag tiers:
Best:
Tube TV
Good:
VGA monitor
Laggy:
Everything else.

Pretty much this. Although I would add plasma under the "Best" category since I could never detect lag when I used to play on my step-dad's 40" Sony. But when I played Guitar Hero on his 65" Samsung LCD, I kept missing notes due to the lag
---
"Modern Biology is Chemistry, modern Chemistry is Physics, and modern Physics is...crazy." - Mark Peyron
#5halorecon87Posted 1/7/2013 10:14:29 PM
I have a 32 in LCD, with a 3 foot HDMI, no lag. I guess it depends on the tv.
#6yoshiisbackPosted 1/7/2013 10:16:54 PM
Theres a lot of people that will "claim" they have no lag, but they don't play the game at a high enough level to actually notice the difference. In addition to having nothing to compare it to.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#7ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:25:41 PM(edited)
I definitely noticed better performance overall when I went home to my tube tv.
My kd was actually improving drastically every game, now that I'm back here... Not so much :(
I mean I'm not one to care too much about my kd, but I was just a little surprised at how much my performance actually dropped.

Edit: Oh wow, now that I think back on the couple games I just played, my shooting was all over the place... It did seem pretty laggy :\ Damn
---
#8C810Posted 1/8/2013 10:15:28 PM
ODomm posted...
My kd was actually improving drastically every game, now that I'm back here... Not so much :(
I mean I'm not one to care too much about my kd, but I was just a little surprised at how much my performance actually dropped.

Edit: Oh wow, now that I think back on the couple games I just played, my shooting was all over the place... It did seem pretty laggy :\ Damn

You'll have to play some customs or campaign to get used to the lag
---
"Modern Biology is Chemistry, modern Chemistry is Physics, and modern Physics is...crazy." - Mark Peyron
#9ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:16:29 PM
C810 posted...
ODomm posted...

You'll have to play some customs or campaign to get used to the lag

I thought about that, but I started to settle back in pretty quickly
---
#10Big_Daddy_TPosted 1/8/2013 10:17:33 PM
yoshiisback posted...
Theres a lot of people that will "claim" they have no lag, but they don't play the game at a high enough level to actually notice the difference. In addition to having nothing to compare it to.

If you're seriously trying to justify living in poverty...its okay man, we all been there...
---
3DS FC: 3437-4032-0260
Inbox me if you add me so i can add you