Most balanced Halo ever IMO

#1KeFkA666Posted 1/7/2013 11:27:10 PM
I have no idea what people are complaining about because this may be the first Halo i have yet to single out some weapon complaining of its dominance. Halo 2 had XBR problem and noob combo, Halo 3 had countless glitches until they fixed the melee and halo reach i just wasnt a fan of. There is a strategy to any group of people you come across in the game and your loadouts should be designed accordingly. Are you facing people with boltshots? Then don't go charging in every room you come across because derrrrrr the boltshot is gonna get ya and make sure you get plamas so even if you get boltshotted you can pick up the easy stick. Are you fantastic with head shots use the DMR, are you working with a team? Grab a BR and pick up those assists and cherry picking kills. Is the other team using nonstop assault rifle? Load up the suppressor and show them whose boss because its not Tony Danza. Complaining about the DMR when you can start with the DMR simply means you are not good at the game plain and simple. The battle rifle is not designed to beat the DMR long range. If you are good at headshots your battle rifle will beat the DMR close to mid range 90% of the time. Yeah i reread this and its a grammatical mess and i just dont care what i do care about is WHERE IS 1 FLAG CTF!
---
"Those who actually play the game know that Haze is a work of art to be treasured." - Sonyfanboy
#2Ch33z_I_LuvPosted 1/7/2013 11:30:21 PM
Halo 1 and 2 were the most balanced. I bet you never even played H2 on live.
#3Msheridan1990Posted 1/7/2013 11:30:36 PM
KeFkA666 posted...
I have no idea what people are complaining about because this may be the first Halo i have yet to single out some weapon complaining of its dominance. Halo 2 had XBR problem and noob combo, Halo 3 had countless glitches until they fixed the melee and halo reach i just wasnt a fan of. There is a strategy to any group of people you come across in the game and your loadouts should be designed accordingly. Are you facing people with boltshots? Then don't go charging in every room you come across because derrrrrr the boltshot is gonna get ya and make sure you get plamas so even if you get boltshotted you can pick up the easy stick. Are you fantastic with head shots use the DMR, are you working with a team? Grab a BR and pick up those assists and cherry picking kills. Is the other team using nonstop assault rifle? Load up the suppressor and show them whose boss because its not Tony Danza. Complaining about the DMR when you can start with the DMR simply means you are not good at the game plain and simple. The battle rifle is not designed to beat the DMR long range. If you are good at headshots your battle rifle will beat the DMR close to mid range 90% of the time. Yeah i reread this and its a grammatical mess and i just dont care what i do care about is WHERE IS 1 FLAG CTF!

LOL

read title didnt waste by time on the rest
#4X250Posted 1/7/2013 11:41:51 PM
I refuse to believe that's a serious argument.
#5RoneZoneFitnessPosted 1/8/2013 12:24:03 AM
" ..battle rifle will beat the DMR close to mid range 90% of the time."

no. no no no noooooooooob
#6Ultima_WraithPosted 1/8/2013 12:24:57 AM
Ch33z_I_Luv posted...

Except for that Magnum in 1 and Sword Cancelling in 2.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#7yohabrohaPosted 1/8/2013 12:32:23 AM
Agree TC, but why post it on the halo hate forum?
---
PS3/XBL/SteamID: WillHungIs1337.
#8Ch33z_I_LuvPosted 1/8/2013 12:37:03 AM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Ch33z_I_Luv posted...

Everyone spawned with the magnum.

Sword cancelling didn't help anyone at all, ever. Unless you were getting out of maps in customs.

Another person who obviously never played either.
#9Ultima_WraithPosted 1/8/2013 12:39:01 AM
Ch33z_I_Luv posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Ch33z_I_Luv posted...

Everyone spawned with the magnum.

Sword cancelling didn't help anyone at all, ever. Unless you were getting out of maps in customs.

Another person who obviously never played either.

"Everyone spawned with the magnum" As in, just the same situation with the DMR but the DMR is worse because it takes 5 shots instead of 3 with the magnum? And if you didn't think sword canceling helped, then you obviously didn't play well online.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#10The-TacticianPosted 1/8/2013 12:41:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]