Most balanced Halo ever IMO

#41InYourWalls1Posted 1/8/2013 1:04:26 PM
yohabroha posted...
InYourWalls1 posted...
yohabroha posted...
InYourWalls1 posted...
galv0 posted...
A combo in a fighting game =/= a button glitch.

Actually...

(#2)
http://www.cracked.com/article_19262_6-glitches-that-accidentally-invented-modern-gaming_p2.html

i understand where you're coming from but did you seriously quote "Cracked"?

That doesn't change the fact of the matter in this case. I'm not on my pc so I just grabbed the easiest link for you guys to read rather than looking through some much longer article. You can always fact check it yourself if you want; the story's gonna be the same.

I already said I understand where you're coming from

I know. I was responding to your criticism of using Cracked.
---
GT: X F4ktoR
#42lderivedxPosted 1/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
Because in other Halo games there was no illusion of choice. Everyone spawned with BR/DMR/Pistol and you got good with those weapons. Halo 4 wants to ape Call of Duty with its killstreaks and loadouts. But having weapons choices means that those choices have to be relatively equal in power or they are pointless. The DMR outclasses every other primary by leaps and bounds. This means that the entire loadout system in Halo 4 is rendered moot as a player of equal skill not using DMR against a DMR user is at a disadvantage in every situation.

The BR is barely outmatched by the DMR and the balance is much better than it was in previous games. So basically, it seems like people are just being whiny because you're no longer forced to spawn with s*** weapons like the AR.
---
Derive's posts are like orgasms... that actually revolve around logic and reasoning. I enjoy reading them. - MIxeD
#43yohabrohaPosted 1/9/2013 12:21:47 AM
InYourWalls1 posted...

I know. I was responding to your criticism of using Cracked.

I was just giving you s***. Wasn't a criticism
---
PS3/XBL/SteamID: WillHungIs1337.