this game isn't dead like most of you claim

#31AurawhispererPosted 1/8/2013 1:09:18 PM
This game is like a seed. Right now, that seed is hardly touched. Continue to not properly water it will result dying.

In other words, continue to ignore its denies and flaws, this game will die in a matter of months
#32DrFeelgood1984Posted 1/8/2013 1:20:01 PM
RoneZoneFitness posted...
it's not dead but Reach was more populated at this stage of it's release...what does that tell you :/

It tells me that too many great games came out this holiday season. I love Halo 4 but haven't touched it in 3 or 4 weeks. May be time to start releasing some games January-August instead of dropping all the bombs in November. If Halo had released in the Spring or Summer, it would have flourished. But they had to go head to head with CoD, ACIII, Far Cry 3, and whatever other games came out.
---
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.
#33appleturnover87Posted 1/8/2013 1:20:37 PM
Apologists here can make all the excuses they want but in the end a game thrives or dies off of its own merit, not because some people had kids or because it came out when another game did.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#34enterthemadroxPosted 1/8/2013 3:49:12 PM
it's not dead but Reach was more populated at this stage of it's release...what does that tell you :/

That you're possibly a liar?
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#35thehelpfulgamerPosted 1/8/2013 3:55:53 PM
http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all

Dead? Eh. Dying fast? Most definitely.
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#36thedeerzordPosted 1/8/2013 4:08:05 PM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...

It tells me that too many great games came out this holiday season. I love Halo 4 but haven't touched it in 3 or 4 weeks. May be time to start releasing some games January-August instead of dropping all the bombs in November. If Halo had released in the Spring or Summer, it would have flourished. But they had to go head to head with CoD, ACIII, Far Cry 3, and whatever other games came out.

I highly agree. Too many games coming out. Gears of War Judgement is probably going to get a **** ton of gamers since its coming out in March.
---
I'm going to declare independence from the U.S. Then I'm going to shoot myself. Creating the shortest civil war in the history of man kind.
#37phillyeagles123Posted 1/8/2013 5:43:26 PM

It tells me that Reach didn't come out a week before Black Ops. I guarantee that if Reach came out a week before Black Ops, that Reach would have a lower population than Halo 4 currently does two months after release.
#38bd0g5Posted 1/8/2013 6:42:12 PM
Oh look, fanboys ITT. What a surprise.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#39LinkIsSpartanPosted 1/9/2013 12:17:27 AM
Good, im glad the game is dying rapidly. Seriously, this is the worst Halo yet and ive played all of them. Halo 4 is just different. I mean, why the hell wouldnt they put BTB objective? that one of halo multiplayers main strength...and they completely got rid of it! Ive played the rest of the halo games for extended periods. This game i just played for the first 3 weeks and left. I was hoping the maps were gonna be bigger, i hate close quarters combat
---
Understand, Man is not a machine - he needs a surface, a purpose and a reason of being.
#40RoneZoneFitnessPosted 1/9/2013 12:28:05 AM
appleturnover87 posted...
Apologists here can make all the excuses they want but in the end a game thrives or dies off of its own merit, not because some people had kids or because it came out when another game did.

THIS^^ I don't understand why people get so butt hurt over their precious halo. Halo is my favorite franchise, Halo 4 however is being held back by the devs simply not making adjustments.

Sure BO 2 took a huge chunk but pull your heads out, no rumble pit. no double team. no snipers(anymore). No competitive ranks... The issues are clear, we see them talked about every day..

You're doing yourself a disservice by defending a game that's clearly lacking.