I love halo 4 but....

#1WhiteAngel50Posted 1/8/2013 2:43:48 PM
My god the maps are awful. I'm new to halo since cod got boring so I bought halo 4. I really love the game and game modes but are the maps in halo have always been this bad? There is one map I like but I forget the name.
---
Xbox 360 GT: WhiteAngel50
Trying to get at least 5000 karma. It will be done!!!
#2RINGOUTPosted 1/8/2013 2:45:47 PM
These ones are particularly lame..I really liked Reach's maps though, like Spire? That's the kind of quality thats rare in an FPS map. I'd really, really, REALLY enjoy a throwback DLC that included Spire.
---
Gamertag: Smoke a Fat J
#3thehelpfulgamerPosted 1/8/2013 2:48:14 PM
I would not be disappointed in the slightest if the subsequent DLCs were just remakes of older, better maps.
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#4phillyeagles123Posted 1/8/2013 6:03:39 PM
Yeah most of the maps are pretty mediocre. I think it is because most of them are so big, there just aren't enough good small maps in Halo 4, so it gets boring playing on the same 4 maps all the time. These maps are by far better than the Reach maps though.
#5enterthemadroxPosted 1/8/2013 6:07:05 PM
I like them better than Reach's maps but honestly, I think the majority of this "bored with the maps" mentality is just that people play on them too often. They need to have some actual map rotation to avoid that problem, otherwise it reminds me of 4 player Goldeneye on N64 where we'd eventually agree to not play on Complex, Temple and Facility because we played them so often, we started to hate those maps.

I like Exile more than Complex though, somehow it's more fun to play.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong