**** the ***** ******* plasma pistol!!! Ahhhhhh

#1DvoloS88Posted 1/8/2013 8:23:54 PM
I wanna hunt down and pimp slap 100 times the person or persons from 343 who decided to make that ******* thing lock on like its a heat seeking missle! Seriously now that its a starting weapon when in a vehicle like the hog THERE IS NO WAY to dodge the lock on capabilities even full speed mid range. Thats just one guy useing it now when more than one enemy has one like a whole team even with wheelman(yes i use wheelman on two loadouts) vehicles are the biggest joke in halo history... Sticky grenades are more than enough god damn it and having the noob combo back with a super homing plasma pistol just makes matters ten times worse. WTF is wrong with these developers have some god damn common sense. Disableing vehicles with a straight shot isnt even that hard you just gotta lead the shot and put some skill into it. I shoulda been game director for halo 4 and cut out all this noobish game breaking RAGING crap.
#2ramzariotPosted 1/8/2013 8:25:54 PM
The homing isn't that good. Assuming you are serious of course.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#3Halo8mySoulPosted 1/8/2013 8:27:18 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
I wanna hunt down and pimp slap 100 times the person or persons from 343 who decided to make that ******* thing lock on like its a heat seeking missle! Seriously now that its a starting weapon when in a vehicle like the hog THERE IS NO WAY to dodge the lock on capabilities even full speed mid range. Thats just one guy useing it now when more than one enemy has one like a whole team even with wheelman(yes i use wheelman on two loadouts) vehicles are the biggest joke in halo history... Sticky grenades are more than enough god damn it and having the noob combo back with a super homing plasma pistol just makes matters ten times worse. WTF is wrong with these developers have some god damn common sense. Disableing vehicles with a straight shot isnt even that hard you just gotta lead the shot and put some skill into it. I shoulda been game director for halo 4 and cut out all this noobish game breaking RAGING crap.

I think- if I've got this exactly right- you're mad.
#4DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:31:12 PM
ramzariot posted...
The homing isn't that good. Assuming you are serious of course.

Umm on vehicles it is. And wheelman perk doesnt do **** when they just lob a palsma on you back to back...
#5X250Posted 1/8/2013 8:34:11 PM
Plasma Pistol homing isn't something new to halo 4.
#6metroidman92Posted 1/8/2013 8:37:22 PM
Welcome to 2007.
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
#7DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:38:16 PM
X250 posted...

But starting with it is. See the problem here?
#8metroidman92Posted 1/8/2013 8:40:58 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
X250 posted...

But starting with it is. See the problem here?

I use it on my main loadout just for Anti-Vehicle purposes. So I can't comment. Tho, the Banshee seems to usually elude the bolt.
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
#9X250Posted 1/8/2013 8:44:54 PM
You could start with it in Invasion in Reach.
#10EddMarioPosted 1/8/2013 8:49:43 PM
X250 posted...
You could start with it in Invasion in Reach.

And don't forget it was the default starting secondary weapon in the orignal Halo game as well!
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney